Kevin Ware practically breaks off leg trying to block shot vol. gruesome

How do u recover from this injury btw? Dudes bone was all the way out of his leg...

It looks worse than it is. Bones heal fat cause thats where blood is produced. The longer the bone the more blood that is produced. The tibia is the second longest bone in the body after the femur (insert "in my body its actually the third longest bone joke" here). They'll perform surgery to cleanly reinsert the bone and then they'll attach some hardware to hold everything in place. He'll probably be able to put weight on it in a couple months. I imagine he'll redshirt next year. Way better injury than an acl or tendon/ligament injury.

Had something similar happen to my ankle back when I played football. Dislocated my ankle, had a compound tib fib fracture and tore basically all my ligaments. Looked down and my foot was backwards :x. Always makes me cringe when I see stuff like this now. Ware should make a full recovery no problem. Praying for him.

Trust me my dude. Don't google it. What hasn't been seen is sometimes better left unseen man. TRUST ME. Got me feeling a little sick.

:smh: Good Lord I hate seeing anything like that happened to anyone. :x

Saw the HD pic while scrolling down my facebook feed.

Why the **** would you share a photo like that?

What if I had a weak stomach?

That was an intense injury. Just too much.

If I were in his position I'd probably considering quitting because I would always fear a repeat of that injury.

Alot of pansies in this thread.
*cue we have a badass over here gif*
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

SMH I don't even wanna run anymore

Just thinking about not only the bone breaking, but ripping through the flesh . . . that HD pic literally looks like a piece of chicken man. SMH. I'm hoping he blacked out and was screaming because he thinks he won't be able to ball again, because smh no one should have to feel that pain . . .

All dude did was jump and land
sick.gif

Man that's awful. I broke my femur bone(biggest bone in your body) in high school playing ball in a somewhat similar fashion. Was wide open for a layup, went up and my femur bone snapped. My doc couldn't explain it. Looks like he broke his tib/fib. Hope he recovers and is able to go on with his career.

Wowww I never knew the injury was that bad until seeing that pic. His leg bone was clearly visible omg.

Glad to hear he had a successful surgery. Hopefully hes able to play ball again.

Do you guys think Adidas is somewhat at fault for this???!!! It seems as if they are sacrificing structure and stability for performance...

Look at all the Adidas related injuries in the last year alone... The list goes on and on. :smh:

Do you guys think Adidas is somewhat at fault for this???!!! It seems as if they are sacrificing structure and stability for performance...

Look at all the Adidas related injuries in the last year alone... The list goes on and on. :smh:

Makes you wonder. It's possible

:lol:

If you're implying that a different shoe company would have prevented a compound fracture, the answer is a resounding "no."

If you really believe this then Idk what to say to you...ignorance on so many levels.

As if Adidas would purposely put out a sports shoe w/o properly testing it and making sure it was capable of handling the demands of today's athlete...come on, you're better than that. Freak Accidents happen.

No

Just makes you wonder what's up with D. Rose shoes...Last year was ACL now tibia, what's next? Be prepared for the version 4.0. :x

In all seriousness, hope the dude recovers from this injury and do what he loves in life again.

Back
Top Bottom