Kevin Ware practically breaks off leg trying to block shot vol. gruesome

Nasty Fracture but the looks can be deceiving as far as how difficult it is to repair. A extensively comminuted fx is definitely more difficult to fix.

Wonder if he has some underlying lesion/disease for his leg to break like that. I need to see a better replay.
This is at the top or very near the top of worst looking bball injuries Ive seen as someone already said.

I was thinking maybe he had something else going on as well because that is not only one of the worst injuries. But one of the most awkward.

Saw it live. I immediately slid my hat down and covered my face. **** was the worst injury I've ever seen.

Ive never seen people crying over an injury like that.

And rick pitino is stone cold.

I can't even imagine sitting in an arena full of people with your bone just sticking out and the other part of your leg just connected by skin :x
My G, at that instance, I don't know **** about an arena ... All I know is,... the bone that was inside of my body .... is now outside of my body. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping to just pass out and wake up in the hospital with my mom holding some home made cookies by my bedside, with my bone back inside of my leg.

I can't even imagine sitting in an arena full of people with your bone just sticking out and the other part of your leg just connected by skin :x
My G, at that instance, I don't know **** about an arena ... All I know is,... the bone that was inside of my body .... is now outside of my body. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping to just pass out and wake up in the hospital with my mom holding some home made cookies by my bedside, with my bone back inside of my leg.

Seriously. I'd be PRAYING to pass out...

Worst sports injury I've ever seen.

I'm confident if I was there live I would have thrown up.

Jesus Christ :x

Pray dude get's better.

reaction.gif

that's awful. hope dude recovers fully...eff ball, just hope he can walk and run without any issues

How are people comparing Livingstons injury tp this? He had his knee contorted, Ware has his bone STICKING OUT HIS DAMN LEG.

Reminds me of when Psycho Sid jumped off the top rope and his leg just snapped :x :x.

Last edited:
:x

how does that even happen though? dudes run and jump all the time

eh what do i know

Worst sports injury I've ever seen.

I'm confident if I was there live I would have thrown up.
forreal man. i felt nauseous watching that video. crazy cause i was watching the game but flipped the channel and from that first angle it didn't seem bad, that 2nd angle though got me weak in my stomach. hope dude makes a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom