Kevin Ware practically breaks off leg trying to block shot vol. gruesome

Can we please get the pictures put in spoilers. Why would you even openly post that?

Can we please get the pictures put in spoilers. Why would you even openly post that?

Seriously!

To those 2 that didn't use a spoiler, It's not that hard...

it's the word spoiler preceding the text/image url surrounded by a [ ]
and the same at the end of the text/image url, except you're adding a / right before the word spoiler

Please do this ASAP.

I Can't imagine even stepping foot on a court after some **** like that happens....... Or just the feel of knowing your bone is showing on a bball court.

Well i aint gonna be jumpin like that trying to block someone's shot no more.
Hands up, hand in face. Straight up lil bit of a jump maybe.

Hope Ware gets better though.
Smh at the hd pic.
Could only imagine the view the bench had.

dudes are COLD knowing damb well nobody tryna see them HQ pics
sick.gif

**** got posted twice already cmon son
roll.gif
Not that picture, but others. Also not that close. And if you don't like it don't look.  Sounds like the surgery was successful, hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Dr. Klapper and his Klapper vision today explained how this was similar to an egg cracking...
There had to have been a crack already present to make the rest go under pressure...

So basically, this was an injury that had a precursor in place....add the freak landing and this is why the pressure broke where it did...

So stop blaming shoes and keep trying to block shots....
half of the people here couldn't jump as high as he did anyhoot....

the benches reaction was pretty wild too....they had a birds eye view....
Ware is a tough kid....staying poised in a situation like that?...
I have multiple dislocations under my belt (too many to count) and I can say that trying to be calm with that kind of pain takes some strong will and serious SHOCK.

Just saw this ahhhhhwwwww :x :smh:

That bench reaction though, looked like some dudes passed out :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody who seriously thought his freaking shoes had any part in causing this is a straight dodo. :lol: You guys do know people used to hoop in Chuck Taylor's and Adidas superstars right? And yet somehow most peoples legs weren't snapping in half back then...goodness.

Anybody who seriously thought his freaking shoes had any part in causing this is a straight dodo. :lol: You guys do know people used to hoop in Chuck Taylor's and Adidas superstars right? And yet somehow most peoples legs weren't snapping in half back then...goodness.

Stop.

I honestly didn't see the injury live, but was watching the game.

All I saw was a Duke player holding his head, and three Ville players on the ground.

I literally thought there was like a quadruple head but :lol:

One of the worst injuries I've seen. :smh: I love watching violent movies but damn seeing that stuff happen in real life while playing the sport you love is beyond me.

Major props for Ware man. Dude is tough. Glad to know the surgery is successful.

Psychological challenge is the hardest.

In terms of BBALL injuries, the sean livingston one is much worse because the dude essentially tore every ligament in his knee, it's a small miracle the guy is in the NBA right now. Ware's injury looks worse, but if he only broke a bone he can recover fully (which is what they expect).

This happened to my boy when we was in high school. He was playing corner and went up for the interception, but when he came down with the ball his leg snapped in two :x :smh:. He made a full recovery though.

The worst thing I've ever seen in sports, if not ever, in my life. Keep in mind, I DON'T watch these things. Just happened to be on the phone with the game on mute and caught the slow-mo replay. I was nauseous.

Very sympathetic for Ware and that picture of him in the hospital makes me smile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom