Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy debt, bills and seeing no way forward is a burden. Once you can comfortably tackle that it's like a weight is lifted. Money can def bring happiness, especially in an already functioning capitalist society you have no control of. People conflate that with excess.

Heavy debt, bills and seeing no way forward is a burden. Once you can comfortably tackle that it's like a weight is lifted. Money can def bring happiness, especially in an already functioning capitalist society you have no control of. People conflate that with excess.

Which is exactly my point. I'm not downplaying the importance of financial security and the burdens that come with poverty.

My issue is that somewhere down the line financial security somehow became equal to life of luxury and I 100% blame social media.

Money allows for top of the line health care, access to education without accumulating debt, and proper management of money will allow future generations, your children’s children, to afford the same. People who have normalized poverty due to not having any other options, have been oppressed in more ways than they are able to recognize. Nobody is born to be poor in this world, but the world that has been created through white supremacy has indeed made a pointed effort to show poverty as the result of some supposed sin.

Black people are lazy. Black people love welfare. Black People love government cheese. Black people love crime.

Black men are absent in their children's lives. Black people are angry. Black women are angry.

All narratives perpetuated by the media/racists, who are being manipulated to continue racism/classism/sexism.

And it's true. Happiness comes from within. You could be in debt, poor, stressed, living in a toxic environment and commit suicide. You could also be Kirk Cobain, rich, famous, married, child, etc.

I agree with KS in the pursuit of mental health and counseling/therapy.

Based on my experience, the Black community has a negative stigma against seeking mental health assistance.

We need to change that.
That is because of the church. The sister in the vid I posted discusses this at length. In order for that to change, they need to turn their backs upon jesus and the church.

All narratives perpetuated by the media/racists, who are being manipulated to continue racism/classism/sexism.
blk families especially mothers are probably some of the most loving/caring folks out there. Yeah you get the attitude from the females but all women like that..
Work with families/social work on a daily for almost 16 yrs. dealt with all ethnicities especially in Northern California where I visit a SE Asian, Mexican, white, Punjab, samoan, blk, Puerto Rican , Russian, ..just all in one week. Great observation instead of watching news on race relations.
blk families always offer for me to eat, ask if I’m thirsty, show me the bathroom and very welcoming. Same goes for East Asian. Very hospitable.

Is that fair?

One got caught cheating (I won’t lie I’d holler at Mrs Bezos).

And second, she’s leaving the situation with more money than she came in with it.

blk families especially mothers are probably some of the most loving/caring folks out there. Yeah you get the attitude from the females but all women like that..
Work with families/social work on a daily for almost 16 yrs. dealt with all ethnicities especially in Northern California where I visit a SE Asian, Mexican, white, Punjab, samoan, blk, Puerto Rican , Russian, ..just all in one week. Great observation instead of watching news on race relations.
blk families always offer for me to eat, ask if I’m thirsty, show me the bathroom and very welcoming. Same goes for East Asian. Very hospitable.

Curious what you observe from the white, PR families and how that differs from the black and Asian ones?

Marriage is a scam and a sham.

Funny enough there's a big movement on the women's side to devalue marriage as well, which is hilarious to me because they claim there's no benefit to it for them at all.

image6.png

Looking at the Gates’ divorce, I think that it’s pretty clear that their standards in relationships are what has changed. During the building of his fortune, I am certain that there were periods where they both weren’t having any fun. Now that both have been philanthropic, living lives both in business and in service, they both probably decided that it was time to do whatever the hell both wanted to do with their lives. Being that wealthy allows that sort of decision without the drama. Warren Buffett and his wife had divorced before her passing as well. The story is that both of their wives were friends, and they both forced Bill and Warren to become philanthropic.

Looking at the Gates’ divorce, I think that it’s pretty clear that their standards in relationships are what has changed. During the building of his fortune, I am certain that there were periods where they both weren’t having any fun. Now that both have been philanthropic, living lives both in business and in service, they both probably decided that it was time to do whatever the hell both wanted to do with their lives. Being that wealthy allows that sort of decision without the drama. Warren Buffett and his wife had divorced before her passing as well. The story is that both of their wives were friends, and they both forced Bill and Warren to become philanthropic.

They just have enough money to exercise their options.

They've probably reached a milestone in their business where a public divorce won't affect there perception. All that money and special interest going on, don't leave much space for relations. I can imagine it's extremely hard to have a conversation outside of their estate and foundation talk. Them types of behemoth organizations take all the attention. What they built is much much bigger than them. I think the split allows them the freedom to devote themselves to the foundation instead of a done relationship. And I can imagine they are both cold and calculating enough to sit down like a corporate meeting and discuss divorce on a S.W.O.T. chart :rofl:

So we're saying Bill didn't want to give dubious vaccine shots to Africans? It was all Melinda furthering the KKKaren agenda?

I just think it's so weird so late in life. But, the choice is there and not socially ostracized.

The pandemic lockdown accelerated it. Alot of couples being confined together for a year is about to boost the separation/divorce rate

They just have enough money to exercise their options.

They've probably reached a milestone in their business where a public divorce won't affect there perception. All that money and special interest going on, don't leave much space for relations. I can imagine it's extremely hard to have a conversation outside of their estate and foundation talk. Them types of behemoth organizations take all the attention. What they built is much much bigger than them. I think the split allows them the freedom to devote themselves to the foundation instead of a done relationship. And I can imagine they are both cold and calculating enough to sit down like a corporate meeting and discuss divorce on a S.W.O.T. chart :rofl:
Hell, I spent one year in Texas, away from my wife and daughter, in order to help my baby girl with her rehab and last year in school. I did not need to worry about expenses in Texas nor at home here in NYC. I can’t imagine what it might be like to live with such an advantage like that all day, everyday of life. It must be amazing, simply to think about how one is going to spend money, without fear of losing it.

The moral of the story of the Bill Gates fiasco is your spouse has to be your best friend. It is just as important as sexual attraction.

Gates never stopped being friends with his ex they had more chemistry, shared more interests and took trips together.

The moral of the story of the Bill Gates fiasco is your spouse has to be your best friend. It is just as important as sexual attraction.

Gates never stopped being friends with his ex they had more chemistry, shared more interests and took trips together.
That's sad. I agree with you though. You have to be unified. You're two people. But the relationship forms into one body, one mind. It's difficult to do. Like Khufu says, can't chase them with your head but use your head and discern if this is someone you can build with.
Exactly how I ended up splitting with my ex.
Bro, that's how I lost Lawyer Bae. We were cooped up in the house all day. We had preexisting issues prior and it just made things worse.
Picture me rollin :pimp:

This Mfer wasn’t lying. Sprayed some of that suavage yesterday for cinco de Mayo, shorty couldn’t get up off of me :smokin

That Prada real subtle. Kevin Samuels the salesman/product guy >>>>> him doing what he does.
Bro, you have me intrigued. I'll put those on my fragrance list. Creed MI is first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom