Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far...

“Alpha”

“Recommend men join the military.”

“Don’t have shirtless pictures”

At least he’s equal opportunity in his criticism. He’s definitely more professional and the studio been upgraded today.

Ugh. I’m sorry. At least cheat up like Jeff Besos.

Bill couldn’t try to have a mid life crisis and date beautiful women and hire a stylist like KS to glow up?

Ugh. I’m sorry. At least cheat up like Jeff Besos.

Bill couldn’t try to have a mid life crisis and date beautiful women and hire a stylist like KS to glow up?

I think you’re being sarcastic but in case you’re not, I’m sure her looks and his wardrobe is one of the last things on his mind :lol:

I’m not being serious.

I feel sorry for him. At 60, divorce and being lonely is difficult. Maybe he’ll dive further into philanthropy (I’m sure some will chime in on that work). Maybe, he’ll FOMO the remainder of his years. It’s not the end, it may just be the beginning.

I’m not being serious.

I feel sorry for him. At 60, divorce and being lonely is difficult. Maybe he’ll dive further into philanthropy (I’m sure some will chime in on that work). Maybe, he’ll FOMO the remainder of his years. It’s not the end, it may just be the beginning.
It’s tough because while I wholeheartedly agree with you, I would also imagine it has to be a hell of a lot different with his fame and net worth. Depends on what he’s looking for but I’m sure he could find it.

Beyond that, I can’t even really speculate on the divorce because I don’t know the terms of their separation agreement or any other “arrangements” similar to the ones posted above they may have had. I just think it’s too hard to fathom but I’m sure he’ll be more than fine.

1620279835161.png

0/6 :smh:

#nothighvalue
#feelsbad

1620279835161.png

0/6 :smh:

#nothighvalue
#feelsbad

Only 100k? That ain't it yall.

F&^* a LinkedIn. I'm sick of getting messages from random people in Sri Lanka who have nothing to do with my profession.:smh::lol:

Invisibility is a virtue/gift in many professions. I don't wanna be seen or bothered the work days I don't have to be, but people won't leave me alone:angry::angry:

I digress. There are countless women with these "high value men" credentials who Samuels reduces to tools of domestication or marital tradition. You make 500k and got your own house but are you married though?

Last edited:
I’m not being serious.

Why you feel sorry? He’s one of the richest man in the world. I’m sure he’s about to have the best time of his life. 60 is not dead especially for men.

Trust me I don’t.

I have no clue on his life. He’s one of the richest men in the world. Access to many things I don’t have.

But just as an observer, 20+ years with a woman and heading into your sixties. But...before she died, Anna Nicole Smith was married to an old man.

Why you feel sorry? He’s one of the richest man in the world. I’m sure he’s about to have the best time of his life. 60 is not dead especially for men.

I mean if it's that deep he could literally afford to have her cloned...there are few options on this Earth not open to that guy.

I've decided that was a joke, so in all seriousness there's no amount of money that can fill an emotional hole in somebody's life.

then again I wonder how much empathy and emotion somebody can even have to accumulate billions of dollars in this world.

moral or financial, I kinda feel like there's gotta be something with these longtime wives suddenly divorcing these obscenely rich men.

I should charge my Pax.

You’d think he’d have an artificial intelligence that can do this.

He can literally do anything to make himself happy in the aftermath.

like, seriously, what can't he do?

he could cop himself a new island nation.

he could sponsor the yearly budget of Seattle for fun.

he could buy the NBA and play in it.

he could probably build a Gundam.

idk man, with all the professional accomplishments it seems like he'll be fine.

yeah tho heard it said that after 100k/yr or so all happiness comes from within and that sounds about right to me.

That’s a myth.

Read the article but after the first bullet point of "Relieving Financial Anxiety" it doesn't really have a leg to stand on. You can accomplish all of those things that bring happiness without accumulating excess amounts of wealth. It even references other articles from it's own site that contradicts it's point.

"Individual earnings of more than $95,000 a year are correlated with lower life satisfaction. Once people pass that income threshold, most are able to meet all of their needs and pay off their debt before long. From there, their financial priorities shift toward materialism and keeping up appearances, and their life satisfaction declines."

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/309441

"The amount it takes to achieve emotional well-being is much less -- between $60,000 and $75,000. Maybe you can’t afford every creature comfort or you have some debt at this level, but you’re more likely to be happy than someone who makes six figures or even millions."

Americans as a whole are terrible with money and as this pandemic proved a large portion of this countries citizens are living paycheck to paycheck and have zero savings or funds for emergencies.

It's still crazy to me that Bill Gates got left in these streets after 30 years of marriage. You not gonna take all my good years then leave me when I'm in my 60s, cmon :lol:

Man is one of the most financially successful men in human history and helped change the arc of humanity in multiple ways and she still left his *** for half. Marriage is a scam and a sham.

Funny enough there's a big movement on the women's side to devalue marriage as well, which is hilarious to me because they claim there's no benefit to it for them at all.
:lol: People always break it down to this like there isn't a living breathing person on the other side dealing with the ills of the relationship too.

Read the article but after the first bullet point of "Relieving Financial Anxiety" it doesn't really have a leg to stand on. You can accomplish all of those things that bring happiness without accumulating excess amounts of wealth. It even references other articles from it's own site that contradicts it's point.

"Individual earnings of more than $95,000 a year are correlated with lower life satisfaction. Once people pass that income threshold, most are able to meet all of their needs and pay off their debt before long. From there, their financial priorities shift toward materialism and keeping up appearances, and their life satisfaction declines."

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/309441

"The amount it takes to achieve emotional well-being is much less -- between $60,000 and $75,000. Maybe you can’t afford every creature comfort or you have some debt at this level, but you’re more likely to be happy than someone who makes six figures or even millions."

Americans as a whole are terrible with money and as this pandemic proved a large portion of this countries citizens are living paycheck to paycheck and have zero savings or funds for emergencies.

Money facilitate the means to bring you happiness (externally and internally).

So I agree to disagree because this isn’t the same case everyone.

That threshold statement is not so much true. :lol: I’m extremely happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom