Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^NT? Or black men?

I mean they’re pretty...obese. But not pretty attractive and conveying a sense of sexiness.

I'm calling BS on this video I see dudes with fat women holding hands in public with PDA all the time. This is Umerica, somebody is dating/marrying them. And fat and ugly dudes exist, they have options.

Well the BS should be directed at the women because they are the ones claiming they don't see it.

They should know black men LOVE fat white womens.

In my experience "poor men" love big women. I see these skinny methhead looking white dudes with big girls all the time. For the most part successful good looking black guys aren't checking for big bertha.

I think videos like this purposefully select whoever supports the agenda of whoever is making the video. There are plenty confident and maybe too confident big girls out there.

I'd actually never been with a bigger girl until NT put me on in an old thread

One had a really pretty face but was the worst sex I've ever had

The other's a really cool girl. Funny and down for whatever
Except for interacting outside of a bedroom :lol:
Shorty really just be using me for my body

60 is not dead especially for men.

Facts

The proverbial "wall" is real and most women don't realize this until it's too late.

A single 50 60 70 80 90 year old man has more options than a 50 60 70 80 90 year old single woman. Same educational and income level.

Time really isn't in women's favor. Not being sexist or misogynist.

Ughhh
There are dating sites for this purpose. I've been told :nerd:

No excuses.
Since we’re talking about big women and you mentioned dating sites/apps...it really grinds my gears when yambs create profiles and only have headshots. Like bruh, I can tell by the shape of your face or mere fact you went out of the way to describe yourself as “curvy”, “thicc” or “a lil extra woman” in your profile that you’re not slim. At least give me a portion of a body shot so I have a frame of reference and know what I’m working with and don’t have to guess :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'd actually never been with a bigger girl until NT put me on in an old thread

One had a really pretty face but was the worst sex I've ever had

The other's a really cool girl. Funny and down for whatever
Except for interacting outside of a bedroom :lol:
Shorty really just be using me for my body

I don't know what's funnier your bad experience with it or the fact that you slept with a big girl because NT told you to. :rofl:

A single 50 60 70 80 90 year old man has more options than a 50 60 70 80 90 year old single woman. Same educational and income level.
Source?

*Edit - I'm trying to figure out what you mean without assuming anything.

Last edited:
I don't know what's funnier your bad experience with it or the fact that you slept with a big girl because NT told you to. :rofl:
Funny girl was actually the first experience so it was a good one
And I didn't sleep with her because of NT, that was more of a joke
It's not like I went looking for out of shape women because of some funny posts
We randomly met, I really liked her personality, she liked mine, we had sex
Then we had it a couple more times. Hopefully that continues, she's really good at it

Funny girl was actually the first experience so it was a good one
And I didn't sleep with her because of NT, that was more of a joke
It's not like I went looking for out of shape women because of some funny posts
We randomly met, I really liked her personality, she liked mine, we had sex
Then we had it a couple more times. Hopefully that continues, she's really good at it

On the low those were the most fun nights I had in college cause it was so taboo. You had to find a way to sneak her in and sneak her out without anybody knowing. :pimp: :rofl:

I let a fat girl suck me off once. We were in a slim cut w/ about 6 foot medium steep slope. I saved her tumbling down the hill, Unusual thing to happen b4 getting a bj. Boy it got hot that day. I had the this red pullover, some brown straight leg levis, & the bred spizikes.

That girl sucked off 3 other dudes prior. One after 1. I tried to act naive to the situation in hopes that she wouldn't ask me if she wanted to do me too b/c like I... I would've said yes even if I wanted to say no b/c of her free helmet buffer. She would've been pretty had she lost about 90 lbs though. I think she tried to bullball me, but I was so unattracted to her that it didn't work. She tried to hit me w/ a "we're gonna finish this later", and I'm thinking "no the hell we not; this never happened."

But yeah, I'd probably deny that situation if I got put on blast. It's worth a lie ticket, imo.

Big girls of different sizes be tryna group themselves together and I don’t like that. There’s a vast difference between being a curvy 5’7 200 and being built like Ms. Puff at 5’7 300.

Just because both can shop at fashion nova plus don’t mean they’re the same :lol:

5ft7 200 is OD, might as well be 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom