Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that on a site where I was told that a multi racial initiative was the biggest threat against racism, the supposed biggest fear of white people, is also one of the most misogynist sites as well. Do those of you who feel that this multi racial initiative is needed, also feel as if women, most notably BLACK WOMEN, are not needed? This is why I do not trust anyone who does not respect Black women. Any speak of some multi racial initiative that looks down upon Black women at the same time? Can run right into the fire by themselves.

I let a fat girl suck me off once.

That girl sucked off 3 other dudes prior. One after 1. I tried to act naive to the situation in hopes that she wouldn't ask me if she wanted to do me too b/c like I... I would've said yes even if I wanted to say no b/c of her free helmet buffer.

What is you doing :smh:

It's weird that this thread has devolved into a misogynistic, red-pill women bashing

Devolved? It's been that way since KS first video. It makes perfect sense that he appeals to misogynistic incels aka "low value men". They won't even take dudes advice and step their own game up they just focus on the part were he blames women for men's shortcomings.

I'm literally just here for the laughs and Chelsea boots.

KS is hilarious, but as far as the big women thing I just can't do it cause I'm skinny I have a weight capacity dawg.

Many men I've seen with fat women are very skinny though. Two fat people having sex just seems like too much friction and confusion. :rofl:

Last edited:
Many men I've seen with fat women are very skinny though. Two fat people having sex just seems like too much friction and confusion. :rofl:

You tryna have me out here like Norbit. Those couples always look mad weird to me but I don't judge cause if they're happy who gives a d*** what I think :rofl: .

With that being said people on the larger side of the spectrum won't fit into my active lifestyle.

Last edited:
This thread can easily be turned into a we love skinny white women, those that are subservient discussion.

"Yeah, let's laugh at these black women! Kevin is really putting them in their place!"

"Screw them for thinking so highly of themselves! Kevin really told her off!"

What are y'all doing? This is some weird woman bashing incel behavior going on here.

If Mike Tyson grabs my girl she's just going to have to be upset. Because at that point I'm making the business decision to keep walking.

Either way she is going to be disappointed why should I have brain damage on top of it?

Last edited:

Which confirms my point lol.

I have never once acted tougher than I was for a woman, cause if you do she's going to put you in situations to test it.

"Oh what would you do if a man grabbed my butt while I'm with you" my response is always

"How big is he?" They think I'm being funny...but I be dead serious.

Sidenote: Anyway we can add a poll to see how many user agree the Kevins's general message vs those opposed? I'm genuinely curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom