Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet-we-played-baby-boy-3-times-today-bet-to-16348135.png
I will say if you watched it this much (or anything) I don't doubt that you'd be susceptible to the themes and light programming.

So now the issue is the movie Baby Boy, and not white male supremacy? It isn’t the fact that many Black women are damaged due to abuse and oppression, therefor feeling as if nobody gives a damn about them, right? That all Emmitt Till did was supposedly whistle, and they stripped him, wrapped barbed wire around his neck, then shoot him in the head, yet Black women still do not receive any justice for the actual horrors that they’ve faced, right?
Who funded Baby Boy?. Who pays for the licensing to broadcast daily on BET? Is BET black owned?

Wanting women having accountability for their behavior does not negate their trauma. Do you go on lispstic alley threads and standup for black men like you do for black women on a 99%male sneaker forum? Do you challenge every post on there that says all men are dysfunctional dogs and need to be treated like such? Because the white man abused the world black men have to make up for it? You taking on a grandiose task trying to battle chauvinistic behavior line for line. The global system we all know is a male patriarchal chauvinistic pecking order.

Ya'll ****** really ain't tired of this gender war?

**** scary...and I'm weary of anyone pouring gasoline on it under the guise of "accountability".

It's like there's this male version of what extreme feminism is emerging and ****** feel like they gotta "get even" or some ****. The jokes are funny...but the way ****** are mobilizing around this Samuels ***** like he some sort of preacher is weird as hell bruh...I'm sorry :lol:

KHUFU KHUFU
Seems like you have some trauma around women.
You have to take care of that fam. It will eat you up inside if you don't set good boundaries emotionally for yourself.

I have sisters, had friends and ex gf that were abused and and had stuff happen to them. I had a big heart and it eats me up how women get treated. It affected me even being able to socialize with other men and not looking down on them when the bravado comes out.

It had me being a over protective person to women in my life that did not appreciate being treated with kid gloves.

I'm telling you from experience fam. You have to respect your mental boundaries. There is a lot of negativity in the world. Too much to focus on.

Be there, be present and listen.

KHUFU KHUFU
Seems like you have some trauma around women.
You have to take care of that fam. It will eat you up inside if you don't set good boundaries emotionally for yourself.

I have sisters, had friends and ex gf that were abused and and had stuff happen to them. I had a big heart and it eats me up how women get treated. It affected me even being able to socialize with other men and not looking down on them when the bravado comes out.

It had me being a over protective person to women in my life that did not appreciate being treated with kid gloves.

I'm telling you from experience fam. You have to respect your mental boundaries. There is a lot of negativity in the world. Too much to focus on.

Be there, be present and listen.
I have no trauma, I simply like women. It is quite obvious that many here have not been successful, and then are indeed damaged and LONELY due to that fact. It’s pathetic.

Who funded Baby Boy?. Who pays for the licensing to broadcast daily on BET? Is BET black owned?

Wanting women having accountability for their behavior does not negate their trauma. Do you go on lispstic alley threads and standup for black men like you do for black women on a 99%male sneaker forum? Do you challenge every post on there that says all men are dysfunctional dogs and need to be treated like such? Because the white man abused the world black men have to make up for it? You taking on a grandiose task trying to battle chauvinistic behavior line for line. The global system we all know is a male patriarchal chauvinistic pecking order.
Yeah, exchange exactly what you stated about women and accountability with Black people as a whole? You then sound exactly like Richard Spencer.

"Wanting black people to have accountability for their actions does not negate their trauma"

I actually agree with that statement.

Why do you want to be tasked with making up for the accountability that others lack?

you male feminists are a trip

I think the word feminist has been diluted. I seen some dude in another thread frame women not liking unwanted D as feminist.

I just don't like the hypocrisy associated with what women are getting "held accountable". More often than not these shortcomings in women are far worse in men.

I think the word feminist has been diluted. I seen some dude in another thread frame women not liking unwanted D as feminist.

I just don't like the hypocrisy associated with what women are getting "held accountable". More often than not these shortcomings in women are far worse in men.
You framed that so you can get your rocks off for popularity. I said what I said stating that it’s the right thing to decline unwanted advances due to feministic self worth..

Foh..

Lol you're the equivalent of white people who call other white people "n***er lovers" for standing up for civil rights.

Captain save a n*****er. You don't have to be something to defend it. I don't have to be gay to defend gay rights. I don't have to be Muslim to defend their right to exist. I don't have to be a woman to find how they are treated as being problematic.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just like your pro-black buddy, from one extreme to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom