Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people really invented the driest formal wear
Agbadas and pretty much all other robes >>>>>>>>>>>>>

**** is tiring, I was tripping heavy doing that **** cuz I thought I looked good :lol: :smh:
I was really running around the hood with a full suit on and kicks. I would've robbed myself :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I think every man should invest in a few nice well tailored suits. You don't have to break the bank for them and as long as you're well groomed 9/10 you will look great in them.

But practicality wise it wouldn't make sense for me, especially in the south. It hit 90 degrees already this week I wouldn't make it.

1619721039261.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:
Kevin Samuels got nothing to do with this :lol:

im done and it’s only noon

You dont have to wear a suit 5 days a week but you're lying if you dont think a suit has you looking more mature then the hoodies and jeans we wear on a daily basis

Don't get me wrong, I think every man should invest in a few nice well tailored suits. You don't have to break the bank for them and as long as you're well groomed 9/10 you will look great in them.

But practicality wise it wouldn't make sense for me, especially in the south. It hit 90 degrees already this week I wouldn't make it.
Funerals, court, special events/ work related events regarding my wife, with only the latter do I NOT try and get out of.

You dont have to wear a suit 5 days a week but you're lying if you dont think a suit has you looking more mature then the hoodies and jeans we wear on a daily basis

this is true. and i guess you work a high end corporate job im sure its expected that you wear suits multiple times a week. lord knows i would absolutely hate to wear a suit any more than i absolutely have too. but im 6'4' 250 lbs. tailored suits are expensive and uncomfortable because because clothes fit me pretty differently depending on the time of year.

all that said, Kevin's advice seems like its geared towards men that are perpetually single. maybe center city Philly is a different vibe, or maybe its the places that I go to but theres no greater sign of a try hard than a guy that shows up to the rooftop beer garden in a suit lol

but i also say that from a position of being happily married and in a relationship for the majority of my 20's so i dont have to put myself out there lol

it was the first thing that came to mind in terms of casual clothing
I wear hoodies and jeans for reference

Right but I am just saying there is a large grey area than can provide a mature look without it being jeans and a t-shirt.

That's all.

Not sure wearing suits is really needed at all

Can’t believe people are opposed to suits. Again, you can’t want the luxury lifestyle and not at least attempt to be suited and booted every once in a while minimalistic houses, nice lawn, island in the kitchen, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom