Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What places are ppl wearing suits to that aren’t weddings, funerals, or interviews?
I read an article back in maybe junior high about t.i. wearing a suit/dressing up every wednesday & did that rest of the school year.
Can’t believe people are opposed to suits. Again, you can’t want the luxury lifestyle and not at least attempt to be suited and booted. Minimalist houses, nice lawn, island in the kitchen, etc.
You don't need a suit for luxury, my friends parents w/ money were fairly casual outside of the lawyers.

If you went to the bank, and saw your accountant or teller, or financier with a dingy white tee shirt, blue jeans, and some beat up shoes......

How should people who work in banks dress?

Ya’ll missing the point. You can’t pick and choose. Ya’ll definitely would look twisted at the bank. There’s schemers on all levels. Of course in the banking industry and politics, but I will not let no dusty looking person handle my money. I’ll walk out.

If I walked into bentley, mclaren, or ANY luxury car dealership and people have on ill fitting suits, I’m jetting. Also, if you wear square toe formal shoes, you don’t love yourself

Last edited:
Ya’ll missing the point. You can’t pick and choose. Ya’ll definitely would look twisted at the bank. There’s schemers on all levels. Of course in the banking industry and politics, but I will not let no dusty looking person handle my money. I’ll walk out.

If I walked into the bentley, mclaren, or ANY luxury car dealership and people have on ill fitting suits, I’m jetting. Also, if you wear square toe formal shoes, you don’t love yourself

I legit would not give TWO damns about what my bank teller has on.

They were qualified enough to get the job and to sit in that seat.

The money is insured. I have nothing to worry about.

If the person can do their job, they can do their job.

But I understand that isn't enough for everyone.

If I walked into the bentley, mclaren,
1619805107834.png

I legit would not give TWO damns about what my bank teller has on.

They were qualified enough to get the job and to sit in that seat.

The money is insured. I have nothing to worry about.

If the person can do their job, they can do their job.

But I understand that isn't enough for everyone.

F**** all of this

If I walked into bentley, mclaren, or ANY luxury car dealership and people have on ill fitting suits, I’m jetting. Also, if you wear square toe formal shoes, you don’t love yourself
Bernie Madoff. His blazers and suits were customs, gucci loafers, got his haircuts on Madison ave. Should you have trusted him?

Seems like if Kevin Samuels said suits are bad there'd be folks in here championing the idea that every man should wear one.

Really doesn't matter what Samuels or anyone else thinks.

If you want to show up to a job interview wearing jeans and timberlands - Do you.

IMHO every man should have at least one well fitting suit and a pair of dress shoes.

Doesn't cost any more than a pair of Jordans.

If you want to show up to a job interview wearing jeans and timberlands - Do you.

IMHO every man should have at least one well fitting suit and a pair of dress shoes.

Doesn't cost any more than a pair of Jordans.

Agreed.

Not sure why anyone would go to an interview without a suit though. That is a super counter-culture approach. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom