2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GZACw3kXgAAGOvk

GZACw3sXgAAFf-j

The mutants aren't doing so great

It’s the empty arenas they keep running that are an indicator of how they’re doing.
I’d like to see AEW start running shapes in places that look/feel like the Manhattan Center..It’d give the shows a better vibe and would force AEW to use a less stupid entrance setup..Plus it’d be easier to sell out and have their shows look full..

I’d like to see AEW start running shapes in places that look/feel like the Manhattan Center..It’d give the shows a better vibe and would force AEW to use a less stupid entrance setup..Plus it’d be easier to sell out and have their shows look full..
Been saying this. Would be perfect for them.

Big reason why John Daly’s Place was so good.

They should be doing shows at the former ECW arena or the Lost Battalion hall.

We've talked about this before. I WONDER if TK would view booking those small arenas at a higher rate as a form of admitting his company isn't up to par. I think it would take some ego suppression to consciously make that change in venue size. That is just my assumption.

We've talked about this before. I WONDER if TK would view booking those small arenas at a higher rate as a form of admitting his company isn't up to par. I think it would take some ego suppression to consciously make that change in venue size. That is just my assumption.
I've wondered this as well. I think they'd do pretty well in a smaller setting.

Back
Top Bottom