Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do ya'll know that these women didn't?
Compliance.

My first real gig was in a brokerage firm, institutional trading. Ever see Wolf of Wall Street?

That was real. I knew several of those traders. I also knew Bernie Madoff.

The head of trading of our desk had strippers in the office for his birthday, DURING trading hours. Giuliani got wind of it, and we were audited, sanctioned and fined. Had to hold compliance meetings after work for 6 months straight, then three times a year afterward. One of those rules? Do not speak to women in an aggressive manner, do not compliment on anything that is not work performance related, and do not do or say anything that could be mistaken as unwanted sexual advances, that included complimenting a woman on her shoes.

man what the hell..

How are you going to make “way more money” just because you wear a suit :lol: Again, I get how over an extended period of time it could have an effect but instantaneous like he’s suggesting? :lol:

I dont think I've ever told a strange woman to smile
I have had strange women tell me to smile though

A white chick did that to me at B Bar (RIP) in NYC once. Total stranger came up to me and asked why I had “RBF”. I asked what she was talking about and she “Resting ***** Face” :stoneface: I just walked away

I've had other women tell me that all the stupid comments random women have made to me were them shooting their shot
As much as they complain about us hitting on them, they're just as bad at it. Shoot their shots in the stupidest ways.

Compliance.

My first real gig was in a brokerage firm, institutional trading. Ever see Wolf of Wall Street?

That was real. I knew several of those traders. I also knew Bernie Madoff.

The head of trading of our desk had strippers in the office for his birthday, DURING trading hours. Giuliani got wind of it, and we were audited, sanctioned and fined. Had to hold compliance meetings after work for 6 months straight, then three times a year afterward. One of those rules? Do not speak to women in an aggressive manner, do not compliment on anything that is not work performance related, and do not do or say anything that could be mistaken as unwanted sexual advances, that included complimenting a woman on her shoes.

BRUH! Wolf of Wall Street???

That's maximizing the minimum!

That example is so extreme, rare, and random :lol:

I was talking about the walk from the train to the office or in the grocery store.

I met my current GF on the street, she tells the story all the time!

BRUH! Wolf of Wall Street???

That's maximizing the minimum!

That example is so extreme, rare, and random :lol:

I was talking about the walk from the train to the office or in the grocery store.

I met my current GF on the street, she tells the story all the time!
But, that is what fluid and I were discussing. :lol: No compliments in the workplace.

This is insane :rofl:

I’m literally getting ready to hit the mall to cop some suavage right now 😂. Now imma play picture me rolling on the way :pimp:. Pac, Nipsey and Lucci version :pimp:

that Sauvage KILLLLLLLLLLL! Don’t sleep on that GUESS NIGHT (cheap AF but it smell good) or COMME DES GARCON either.

my cousin BM bought him that Sauvage for Christmas. I damn near killed his bottle in a month:lol: :lol:

I've had other women tell me that all the stupid comments random women have made to me were them shooting their shot
As much as they complain about us hitting on them, they're just as bad at it. Shoot their shots in the stupidest ways.
Them: Oh my god, what are you drinking?! That looks so good!

Me: Ginger ale.

1619733667163.png

But, that is what fluid and I were discussing. :lol: No compliments in the workplace.

Oh, my bad.

I guess it depends where you work / who you work with because I've had work wives, cool coworkers and we complemented (and dissed) each other all the time.

I think not being a douchebag goes a long way.

Woman can typically tell when you're simply giving a compliment vs trying to holla for real...at least in my experience.

This one dude was a real sleaze ball and was trying to poke everything moving, a real "where my hug" type.

Had the nerve to ask me how I get along so well with them "Bad *****es" like I was the office pimp / ***** plug or something :lol:

Oh, my bad.

I guess it depends where you work / who you work with because I've had work wives, cool coworkers and we complemented (and dissed) each other all the time.

I think not being a douchebag goes a long way.

Woman can typically tell when you're simply giving a compliment vs trying to holla for real...at least in my experience.

This one dude was a real sleaze ball and was trying to poke everything moving, a real "where my hug" type.

Had the nerve to ask me how I get along so well with them "Bad *****es" like I was the office pimp / ***** plug or something :lol:
The higher the stakes? The tighter the rules. Law firms in NYC have what is considered a slush fund for sexual harassment lawsuits. Lawyers tend to be very literal due to the practice, and therefore blunt, coming off wrong to a more sensitive co worker. Due to their stereotypical lack of manners, they go through these situations a lot.

Urgent care lady checking me in took my mask off and baited me to compliment her age. Fine light skinned gal. Said she had a 33 yr old son .. told her good genes but also that my wife is in the lobby .. her mood switched but was low key flirty chatty batty girl

What jobs these days, outside of being a lawyer, even require you to wear a suit?

As boujie and materialistic as society has become.... what’s wrong with suits? I love suits. Again, if I see any man with an ill fitting suit, IDC how wealthy he is, he’s a bum.

and the trend of suits and sneakers needs to STOP!

Imagine judges wearing streetwear and sneakers, hell no. I think people who are opposed to suits just lack style. Personally.

come to my wedding with suits and sneakers, you gone be sitting outside. Tacky as hell

As boujie and materialistic as society has become.... what’s wrong with suits? I love suits. Again, if I see any man with an ill fitting suit, IDC how wealthy he is, he’s a bum.
Define the terms of “bum”? I think it just means they lack style and/or don’t have fashion sense.

Imagine judges wearing streetwear and sneakers, hell no. I think people who are opposed to suits just lack style. Personally.

come to my wedding with suits and sneakers, you gone be sitting outside. Tacky as hell
I think Suits and sneakers can be worn together but it's a very limited amount of sneakers that can go with suits. When I see cats getting married in 11's and the rest I cringe. :lol:

Urgent care lady checking me in took my mask off and baited me to compliment her age. Fine light skinned gal. Said she had a 33 yr old son .. told her good genes but also that my wife is in the lobby .. her mood switched but was low key flirty chatty batty girl
Older women always wanna tell you how old their son is.
Like maam I'm not tryna hear all that, are we having sex or not?

I mean, I was just asking a question :lol:

But 90% of the time dudes who just throw on suits to do regular **** are extra no apparent reason and think they’re somehow better than other ppl because they have one on :lol: Just like dude in the tweet.

To clarify I’m not “opposed” to suits, but if it ain’t required I’m not wearing one.

The point isn't whether or not someone should or shouldn't do this or that.

That's why I'm not choosing a side - I myself have RBF but I chose to work on it...for myself, because I cant complain if someone thinks I have an attitude if my facial expression says I have an attitude.

The point is whether or not said person should be able to determine the outcome from their decisions. I know I cant.

If a woman is Ok taking everything that comes along with RBF / mean mugging everyone they see then they very well shouldn't be allowed to complain about being single / nobody approaching them.

You want to be left alone then you cant complain about being alone.

But not smiling =/= RBF/Mean Mugging.

Nobody should be telling a stranger to fix their face man.

re: "Ok with everything that comes their way" - Well they will have no choice if they DO have a RBF.

But again, not smiling doesn't mean they have a RBF/Mean Mugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom