Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Nah man, dudes really be moving dirty out here. I knew someone back in the day who had no soap, no toothpaste and no detergent in the crib. Just washing clothes in the sink and letting em air dry. Dude had the audacity to always be like “where the *****es at?” Like bro find some got damn soap first.

Was he a lib as well?

Every time a woman tells me "Oh he's just a friend it's not even like that" I hit them with the

"Call him right now and tell him you want to sleep with him and see what he says then". They never make the call though because they know exactly what time it is, some men really be out here letting women use them for emotional support in hopes she will one day give him a chance.

Couldn't be me.

There’s a distinction between being friends with a woman and your original intention was to hit and being friends with a woman and the opportunity to hit just presents itself.

Put it this way, if I go to the store and wings are on my list, I left the house knowing I was tryna grab a 10 piece. If I just go to the store to get a bunch of other stuff, and wings happen to be free with my purchase, that’s different :lol:

I must be the 1% - have very attractive female friends that I wouldn’t and don’t want to sleep with.

Had several tried me - actually stop talking to one of them because, it was just mad awkward afterwards. :lol: Super aggressive and aggravating.

exactly! A true player can have FINE ASSSSS female friends and not want them. I can’t stand the nikki minaj and cardi b types, the average man does. I’d friendzone them h****s

Are these the infamous high value jeans?
No these are
🔥

IMG_8808.PNG

I must be the 1% - have very attractive female friends that I wouldn’t and don’t want to sleep with.

Had several tried me - actually stop talking to one of them because, it was just mad awkward afterwards. :lol: Super aggressive and aggravating.
Didnt you say you make $75k a year and got a 401k too?

It is a much bigger struggle for us average dudes working regular jobs and having to supplement our income by doing Uber rides and Doordash deliveries...

How long have some of these friendships been? I use to fully think like this, but as I've gotten older and have had my fair share of experiences, I realize that some sexual tension will exist there and if someone wants something out of said "friendship" that the other doesn't want, it will be problematic. Either they will try to sabotage your other situations, become passive aggressive in trying to push you into being in a relationship with(as you've mentioned) or try to hover around you as a buffer between you and other women.

Last edited:
Zoom needs to start putting advisory warnings for people calling into his show.

People have to answer what is their sex, age, height, weight, dress size, and if they want to pay significant bills after marriage

If someone answers wrong, a pop-up box will appear "You really want to do this to yourself?".

And they have to click yes to proceed.

Tech companies need to step up and start saving people from themselves

KS definitely is unreasonable when he forces them to say they don't want to work... But at anytime they could say I'm cool with the 40k-60k guy... They always laugh. "I make more than that"

That's why I can't take none of the complaints about how he treats women seriously. He never takes options off the table. But women never see them because it's not an option to them. They really all want the same 1 in 25 men.

No :lol:

Why they do it to themselves :lol:

These social movements aren't in line with reality.

"Body positivity"

Body positivity is a social movement focused on empowering overweight individuals, while also challenging the ways in which society presents and views the physical body. The movement advocates the acceptance of all bodies regardless of physical ability, size, gender, race, or appearance.

Imagine Men creating "Financial Positivity" out of thin air and trying to shame women into accepting it...

CoarsePoliticalDonkey-size_restricted.gif

How long have some of these friendships been? I use to fully think like this, but as I've gotten older and have had my fair share of experiences, I realize that some sexual tension will exist there and if someone wants something out of said "friendship" that the other doesn't want, it will be problematic. Either they will try to sabotage your other situations, become passive aggressive in trying to push you into being in a relationship with(as you've mentioned) or try to hover around you as a buffer between you and other women.

Years - Occupation
7 years - Lieutenant Doctor
5 - Software Developer
16 - Geologist
3 - Economist
8 - Business Owner

These social movements aren't in line with reality.

"Body positivity"

Body positivity is a social movement focused on empowering overweight individuals, while also challenging the ways in which society presents and views the physical body. The movement advocates the acceptance of all bodies regardless of physical ability, size, gender, race, or appearance.

Imagine Men creating "Financial Positivity" out of thin air and trying to shame women into accepting it...

CoarsePoliticalDonkey-size_restricted.gif
This is low key genius

I can see there being a broke boy Dave Ramsey with a Financial Positively show. Where people call up, and the convo goes like this...

Caller: I'm 120K in student loan debt, and living check to check
Dave: Are you happy
Caller: Well not really
Dave: Would you be happy if you had those Travis Scott 6s
Caller: Well yes, but I don't have the money. That the resale is over $600
Dave: Got a credit card
Caller: Yeah, but I have like $35K in debt on those
Dave: Do you have enough to charge another $600 or so dollars
Caller: Yeah
Dave: Then problem solved...
giphy.gif

Caller: But my GF will give me ****