Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to say men and women can't be friends when I was younger, then I grew up
I will say 9 times out of 10 a man would **** his female friend if the opportunity arose
That 1 is when we value the friendship too much to **** it up or we're just not physically attracted to them
But if no strings attached sex was guaranteed and you could remain friends after, 9/10 we will

This is a pretty good example of what Kevin Samuels does. He’s intent on strawmanning her into saying that she wants a man that’ll pay all of the bills even though she’s clearly good with working and contributing to half the house hold income so he can beat her over the head with the “what percentage of men make that kind of money” line. In many high income upper middle class household women contribute significantly to being able to afford that lifestyle.

Like I said before he knows what hes doing and who his audience is.

His wife is younger I believe. He’s 64 and she’s 55.

both of those ages still aint young enough to be asking or dressing like that.

but i dont think steve is far off from what he says about female friends

i think most dudes would 9/10 but the exceptions to not do it are probably friendship is worth more or you just not attracted to her.

This is a pretty good example of what Kevin Samuels does. He’s intent on strawmanning her into saying that she wants a man that’ll pay all of the bills even though she’s clearly good with working and contributing to half the house hold income so he can beat her over the head with the “what percentage of men make that kind of money” line. In many high income upper middle class household women contribute significantly to being able to afford that lifestyle.

Yeah I peep the rhetorical moves he makes to make some of the callers seem more unreasonable than they really are. I mean some are, but he knows what he is doing with others for him to get into his "see what I'm saying fellas" schtick.

He is very Jordan Petersonish in that way.

The ****ers shot me.
472B92DB-660A-4983-AA26-3EEF4BF8F2EE.jpeg
Are these the infamous high value jeans?

WHAT?!?!
Women who tend to be happy and smile, don't tend to have these problems...

Is this mofo serious?! He just said that women who are happy and then smile, do not have such issues?!

Exclusive: Woman Brutally Attacked At Harlem Liquor Store Says Suspect Tried To Bite Her Eye Out: ‘That’s An Animal. That’s Not A Person’

Those of you who are capin' for this dude?! Perhaps you should reconsider your savior!

More facts. I was at a job and had a girl send word from somebody else that she was tryna holla at me and I was like I'm cool. It was a couple ladies looking me like "why not, she's a nice person" and my thing was the at work **** can get all kinds of tricky and she already got other people involved in any business we might have. On top of that people already knew I was in a relationship. Now reverse the roles. :lol:

OMG. Those stories had me dying.

Low value women. Lustful creatures who sought sex over their own self respect.

See below.

Shorty said she liked nothing about this guy, and he smelled bad, but he was nice so she overlooked it :lol:
How desperate do you have to be to **** a ***** like that? How poor were all her previous choices? :rofl:

I don’t even think it was about the sex for some of them. They had to legit think dudes were the one that could go the distance if they are putting up with and doing all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom