Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the men here who are looking for a high value woman, are actually looking for someone who will let them do what they want to do. That's cool, if the woman they are searching for will willingly allow such.

However, I have always found a high value woman to be someone who is quite different.

:smh:

E723BE0A-6660-4476-B9F0-EEE09E0379CF.jpeg

Libs always want something for nothing. Fellas, as high quality CONSERVATIVE MEN, PLEASE ONLY BE WITH CONSERVATIVES. If she were a conservative she would give him Child support.

That's a point he brings up a lot. Those "high value men" only account for 10% of men overall. But yet, you have over 80% of women chasing these men. And these women bring nothing to the table, but expect everything to be given to them.
Do you know any successful women, those who are chasing ANY men?

That's a point he brings up a lot. Those "high value men" only account for 10% of men overall. But yet, you have over 80% of women chasing these men. And these women bring nothing to the table, but expect everything to be given to them.

i think he muddies the conversation a lot with what i see as strawmen. while a high earner is probably on everyones wish list i think most women are good with people in their own socioeconomic bracket. but how many times does he pigeonhole the callers into "if you dont want to work you have to qualify for a 10% man". but id wager to bet the majority of 350K+ income house holds are probably 2 income households. If thats the goal the bar gets a lot lower doesnt it? i agree with him in that its a numbers game if what he describes is your end goal. but im not sure the majority of women and men fall into this scenario.

KHUFU KHUFU

I come in peace.

Is weight/body fat %/Inches included in the "High Value Woman" formula?

Why / Why not?
For me? Nope.

However, we all went to school with the strange looking little girl who sat in the back of the class, wore braces and thick glasses. She goes off to college and then comes back looking like Tyra Banks, and then being a business woman just like her.

I'm just saying, and I am realizing this while participating in this thread, my NYC experience allows me to see the world a bit differently. I grew up being able to go to Greenwich Village, where people were indeed different, that artsy crowd, where you are exposed to a Warhol and Basquiat, being able to be exposed to people like Dave Chappell and Phyllis Yvonne Stickney for free in Washington Square Park, then heading up to Harlem for Harlem Week, then listening to Branford Marsalis play with Mos Def, meeting people of different thought and aspirations.

EXPOSURE to different things allows for different experiences, and that means that socially you meet people on different paths, those with different ambitions and dreams.

I do realize that in this discussion, I wish that everyone could have such experiences, be exposed to such energies, because it would indeed make you THINK differently about the world.

dont get me wrong he definitely gets some out of pocket women on the show that are out of touch with reality, but i think thats the point. cant rule out selection bias. but who knows i have my own biases as well. I grew up comfortable middle class in a 2 parent house hold in the suburbs, went to college, got a high paying job and i married UP lol. but i feel like that level of success tends to come from people from that background. i tend not to see the scenarios kevin talks about and the majority of our closest friend group are successful black power couples that Kevin slams on some of his videos

Is the Joe Buddens interview with KS worth watching? I'm sure he wasn't pulling all that sassy talk in a room full of dudes.

i think he muddies the conversation a lot with what i see as strawmen. while a high earner is probably on everyones wish list i think most women are good with people in their own socioeconomic bracket. but how many times does he pigeonhole the callers into "if you dont want to work you have to qualify for a 10% man". but id wager to bet the majority of 350K+ income house holds are probably 2 income households. If thats the goal the bar gets a lot lower doesnt it? i agree with him in that its a numbers game if what he describes is your end goal. but im not sure the majority of women and men fall into this scenario.
The real issue is that he is NOT encouraging these women to make their own paper, so that they will not need to qualify for anyone but themselves! He does not champion independence, he is encouraging codependence, then looking for acceptance in a society that is built to slap anyone down who does not fit into the make white people feel comfortable conversation.

I'll never forget when JLo wore that green dress on the red carpet some years ago, and for many? Diddy had something special on his arm that night. However, the supposed supermodel Cindy Crawford was there as a fashion consultant, then took one look at JLo's rear and said out loud, HOW DOES SHE HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WITH A BUTT LIKE THAT?!

She then went on the state that she was envious of that sort of confidence.

JLo made that white woman, veeerrrrrry uncomfortable in that dress, just like how Serena Williams makes a whole lotta white people feel uncomfortable in her outfits while on the tennis court.

Neither JLo, nor Serena, fit into the narrative that Samuels is trying to put into play.

The real issue is that he is NOT encouraging these women to make their own paper, so that they will not need to qualify for anyone but themselves! He does not champion independence, he is encouraging codependence, then looking for acceptance in a society that is built to slap anyone down who does not fit into the make white people feel comfortable conversation.

I'll never forget when JLo wore that green dress on the red carpet some years ago, and for many? Diddy had something special on his arm that night. However, the supposed supermodel Cindy Crawford was there as a fashion consultant, then took one look at JLo's rear and said out loud, HOW DOES SHE HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WITH A BUTT LIKE THAT?!

She then went on the state that she was envious of that sort of confidence.

JLo made that white woman, veeerrrrrry uncomfortable in that dress, just like how Serena Williams makes a whole lotta white people feel uncomfortable in her outfits while on the tennis court.

Neither JLo, nor Serena, fit into the narrative that Samuels is trying to put into play.

we know this isnt his goal. as much as he talks to and about women, the show really is centered around men

Tenn st in Nashville too right? Somebody point that man the right direction out there, sounds like yo lost :lol: :smh:
I live in Nashville so I know where he's coming from...it's not like dc, atl, Houston where you can go to a random bar and it's packed with bad ****..if your not informed you would think there's nothing going on here..there's alot of low-key spots where the black chicks hang out at..it depends what type of crowd he's looking for...I recommend going to Minerva, Vibes, city winery, tin-roof , Weeknd hang suite, 3000 bar, Acme, tarboosh, Donks , and on Sat nights bar sovereign

Last edited:
I live in Nashville so I know where he's coming from...it's not like dc, atl, Houston where you can go to a random bar and it's packed with bad ****..
Outside of ATL, Houston, & Miami that's pretty much the South in a nutshell. You can't go to Birmingham, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, etc. and just expect to see baddies everywhere. You gotta find the right spots

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
16:33
He asks why is it that the WEIGHT of these women are up. He is speaking about their weight as a signal of unhappiness. How is he measuring that Black women are the LEAST happy in the history of their existence?

I live in Nashville so I know where he's coming from...it's not like dc, atl, Houston where you can go to a random bar and it's packed with bad ****..if your not informed you would think there's nothing going on here..there's alot of low-key spots where the black chicks hang out at..it depends what type of crowd he's looking for...I recommend going to Minerva, Vibes, city winery, tin-roof , Weeknd hang suite, 3000 bar, Acme, tarboosh, Donks , and on Sat nights bar sovereign

Minerva had the mfn joints mane. Urban winery. Germantown pub. City white as hell, but ikyky

Outside of ATL, Houston, & Miami that's pretty much the South in a nutshell. You can't go to Birmingham, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, etc. and just expect to see baddies everywhere. You gotta find the right spots
I agree esp in Birmingham..I used tagged, blk, and pof to bag some **** there lol..the strip clubs there are decent

Minerva had the mfn joints mane. Urban winery. Germantown pub. City white as hell, but ikyky
Facts..Minerva is the best club in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom