Keenan Cahill

I HAD to check out the comments...
roll.gif
roll.gif

%$# HAPPENED TO TALENT i kno ****** in the hood workin everyday on there music and cant get a break while we got a ****** lipsingin and all of a sudden hes famous i hope alot of ppl die in the year 2012 i really do.
YOU MAD?
laugh.gif

I HAD to check out the comments...
roll.gif
roll.gif

%$# HAPPENED TO TALENT i kno ****** in the hood workin everyday on there music and cant get a break while we got a ****** lipsingin and all of a sudden hes famous i hope alot of ppl die in the year 2012 i really do.
YOU MAD?
laugh.gif

question

so thats a real song or like i never heard that before.............seems it could be a radio hit though.

question

so thats a real song or like i never heard that before.............seems it could be a radio hit though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

question

Yea its a song by Jerimih Ft. 50 Cent- Down On Me, a big hit here in NY

question

Haha when I saw that video it instantly reminded of a year ago when he did the cameo in the other vid, of that kid with braces, I respect 50 for giving these dudes cameos though, he takes time to do this.

Haha when I saw that video it instantly reminded of a year ago when he did the cameo in the other vid, of that kid with braces, I respect 50 for giving these dudes cameos though, he takes time to do this.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

question

Uh, no it's not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

question

Uh, no it's not
laugh.gif

lol hes 15, my chick was showing me this yesterday. his hair is funny as hell tho on some will ferrel type %*#, its like he has hair of a grown man on a little kids body lmao idk

lol hes 15, my chick was showing me this yesterday. his hair is funny as hell tho on some will ferrel type %*#, its like he has hair of a grown man on a little kids body lmao idk

Back
Top Bottom