KC ROYALS SEASON THREAD: "Our time?".....apparently not yet.

The Mexicutioner looked a little rusty from his time off, but he still got the save and we got the W. We are ROLLIN!!!

3 game set with The Los Angles Angels of Anaheim South of Sacramento North of San Diego West of Vegas By the Ocean starts tonight! Congratulations. You get GilMeche tonight and Zack Greinke tomorrow!
smokin.gif

Angels have been playing good baseball recently...

looking forward to see this Greinke guy on Saturday.

Go Halos!

This road trip is gonna be killer if we don't get some run support for our pitchers. Another great outing by Greinke is spoiled by piss-poor base runningin the 8th inning.

Losing streak ends at 6. Finally....we get some run support. Still tied for first in the central! Greinke was his usual badass self. ERA is currently 0.60. 6K's tonight.

Is Coco Crisp racking up the fantasy points for anyone else? I can't wait til he gets his average up.

I've been gone for a few days, but I see that the other die hard Royals fans have been busy as well, hence this thread sliding to the 9th page
wink.gif
Anywho, Greinke tied Halladay for the wins lead tonight and we're 3 gamesback in the central. Hopefully we don't implode but I've been a Royals fan for too long and well....you know the rest.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Outlook is not good this year, but it's opening day, so I had to dust the post off again. Greinke is beasting already!!! At least we'll look like world beaters every 5 days.

How many %$*$$%# years will the front office go without fixing the %$*$$%# relief pitching. Jesus H. Christ! We've had the worst bullpen in baseball for like 20 years striaght.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

roll.gif
@ a Royals season thread, I think I have seen it all in S & T.

We always get laughed at every year. This post is 3 years in the making. 6 pages deep. It'll be active until we're mathematically eliminated, which should be some time in late May at this rate.

I came in here and was like
eek.gif
the Royals have a 6 page season thread already? Then I realized it's in it's 4th year.
laugh.gif

I haven't laughed this hard reading a thread in a while
roll.gif

Thanks KC fans.

And the season starts later today, so you already know what that means...you are officially mathematically eliminated...along with the Pirates, Diamondbacks, and Astros

Joining you next week will be the Mariners, Marlins, Blue Jays, and Cubs (sorry Cubs fans)

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

eek.gif
the Royals have a 6 page season thread already? Then I realized it's in it's 4th year.
laugh.gif

THIS.

ya'll are gonna be legit as *%#% in the next couple years though...

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

If they can keep the ship afloat, this thread will explode in about two years
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How many HRs do you guys expect from Billy Butler this season? He's a doubles machine, and just turning 25 this year.

This thread was created in 2008 and has made it to 7 pages? I would say this thread is just as successful as the team that plays in K.C.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

This thread was created in 2008 and has made it to 7 pages? I would say this thread is just as successful as the team that plays in K.C.
roll.gif

Royals 

pimp.gif

this year will prob be rough, but next year. were gonna be ANIMALS.

Back
Top Bottom