KC ROYALS SEASON THREAD: "Our time?".....apparently not yet.

Losing to the lowly Yankees
smh.gif

We've got to start overcoming our opposition's #1 pitcher. Horrid offense on our part. We should sign Barry Bonds as a DH. Another L to the lowlyYankees today.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

We've got to start overcoming our opposition's #1 pitcher. Horrid offense on our part. We should sign Barry Bonds as a DH. Another L to the lowly Yankees today.

laugh.gif
"lowly" Yankees...we're not the Nationals
roll.gif

Good win to avoid the sweep, though.

I'd like to get a Soria or Greinke jersey, but I'm holding off because the Royals have burned me on jerseys twice in the past. I have a Sweeney andBeltran jersey hanging in the closet gathering dust. The Beltran jersey really pisses me off. I was at the K and got caught up in the moment I guess and boughtthe Beltran jersey at the ball park $169.99
smh.gif

SWEEP ON THE WAY TOMORROW!!!! John Buck....the Indian killer! Damn Cleveland fans, you guys kinda look like us circa mid 90's....not good
smh.gif

@!@@ YOU KYLE FARNSWORTH!!!!

He did it again today,

K Farnsworth (L, 0-2) 0.1 2 3 3 1 0 0 17-10 16.20

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Alex Gordon is out 10-12 weeks after hip surgery.

Blessing in disguise. Teahen is better... he was a monster in Spring Training (reminded me of the superstar potential he showed over 200+ AB in Jul/Aug 2006before he suffered a season-ending shoulder injury - torn labrum).

The Royals need Jose Guillen back... Willie Bloomquist has no business in an MLB lineup.

Greinke starts tomorrow. The darkhorse candidate for AL Cy Young has had no problems taming the dangerous Rangers lineup the past few seasons.

Greinke is so nasty, we didn't even need Soria today. I'm telling you right now, if we develop consistent offense, we are going to be a problem.

JESUS $@+% ME IN THE %#* HOLE CHRIST!!! HOW IN THE HELL CAN ONE RELIEF PITCHER BE AS BAD AS FARNSWORTHLESS! THIS %*+!**%%++!+ BETTER BE CUT TONIGHT! HE'SSOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR 3 OF OUR LOSSES! GOD DAMMIT! YES I'M MAD!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This dude Greinke went to school with me. I always knew he was gonna tear up the league. Great to see him succeeding. Go Royals.
pimp.gif

Thank God Hillman didn't put Farnsworth in tonight. Good win. Welcome back to the majors Brian Bannister.

Back
Top Bottom