KC ROYALS SEASON THREAD: "Our time?".....apparently not yet.

Gotta get back on the winning track or this thread is going to fall by the wayside like it did last year.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Big welcome back for Jose Guillen. 2 hrs last night. And Banny actually had 2 consecutive good starts. I don't think that's ever happened before.

Is the O finally starting to come around?? Greinke gave up 2 runs but still has a 0.50 ERA. Billy Butler went 4-5 with 2 hr's. Teahen had a hr. One morewith the Blue Jays tomorrow for the series.

Looks like Billy Butler might be turning into the offensive weapon that we were looking for him to be. Just took a 4 game series from the Blue Jays 3 games to1. Nice to know the offense can win one when the pitching isn't there.

Another series. We're starting to come around nicely now. Baker for the twins took a no hitter into the 6th inning....then we exploded for 10 hits the restof the game and the win! Another save for the Mexicutioner. Greinke to the hill tomorrow!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

We got 17 HITS! Step your game up M's! Still in 1st place
laugh.gif
when we send Silva to the mound, that's what will happen. not surprised...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

We got 17 HITS! Step your game up M's! Still in 1st place
laugh.gif
when we send Silva to the mound, that's what will happen. not surprised...
That's normally what happens when we send Ponson to the mound too. I'm looking for Hochevar to get the call up pretty soon.

Why is Hochevar in the minors? I remember he was in a pitcher's duel with Mike Mussina when the Royals played the Yankees last year.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Why is Hochevar in the minors? I remember he was in a pitcher's duel with Mike Mussina when the Royals played the Yankees last year.
At the end of spring training, they sent Hochevar to Omaha and kept Ponson and Bannister. Hochevar is destroying all comers in AAA. He's 5-0.I'd like to see him and Mike Moustakas (at least to Triple A) to get the call up later this year. All those years of drafting in the top 5 picks is finallystarting to pay off.

i put 15 bucks on them to win the world seriesat 75 to 1.....didnt think i would actually have a chanc, but hey if they make the playoffs, which in thatdivision is a real possibility, ill be happy to have a shot

It's possible KC has some staying power because of their pitching, but It's really hard for me to see them sustaining winning over the long haul.Especially in this division. Or maybe because in my lifetime watching baseball the Royals have always been synonyms with losing...Take your pick, but I choosethe former.

Going for our 6th win in a row and 8 out of our last 9 today! Up 2-0 through 6. Bannister channeling his inner-Greinke with 7 k's and 0 earned.

Back
Top Bottom