KC ROYALS SEASON THREAD: "Our time?".....apparently not yet.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

This thread was created in 2008 and has made it to 7 pages? I would say this thread is just as successful as the team that plays in K.C.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've moved 3 times since this post was made 
laugh.gif

WThat's .500 baseball. Nice appearance by the artist formerly known as the Mexicutioner.Killa Kila with the walk off jack!!!

Ha 2-1. I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say we may not be mathematically eliminated until late May this year....you know, instead of the usual late April.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

THE ROYALS???

4-1????

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!  
No, it's the first week of April
laugh.gif

over/under you guys lose 90 games this season?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

royals are playing with #based swag right now
pimp.gif

j's, ru on the scout forums?

Yeah I'm on scout I'm just a lurker on the royals boards.We dropped one today, but again...it was in extra innings.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

royals are playing with #based swag right now
pimp.gif

j's, ru on the scout forums?

Yeah I'm on scout I'm just a lurker on the royals boards.We dropped one today, but again...it was in extra innings.

that cool, ive been apart of the board for about 4-5 years now. its like everyone over there hates each other, but are all there for the same thing haha. i dont post much as well.

the game today was on soria, he dropped the ball on that one, but every closer gets one mess up right?!?

Please spare us these last two game
sick.gif

I didnt realize how much the M's sucked over the years overall against the Royals
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom