Kanye to name next album "I Am God"

Meh.  Can't say I'm surprised.  

I'll bootleg it like I have with every 'Ye album since 808s.  And then I'll probably never listen to it again after a few weeks like I have done with every 'Ye album since 808s.  

Before the Christians who don't read the bible come in and claim #Illuminati

"For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God." Psalm 86:10

"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

The first one is clearly talking to God himself, hence it being a PSALM :lol: And the second is taken out of context and does not mean what you are asserting it does.

I'm not gonna claim any Illuminati crap nor do I really care what he names the album, but if you're gonna quote something at least make a half-decent attempt to make sure you know what it means.

The first one is clearly talking to God himself, hence it being a PSALM :lol: And the second is taken out of context and does not mean what you are asserting it does.

I'm not gonna claim any Illuminati crap nor do I really care what he names the album, but if you're gonna quote something at least make a half-decent attempt to make sure you know what it means.

Nah you missed that bible study class...probably the most overlooked/under taught message in the bible because it would give people too much self esteem and give the church less power

Imagine if Christians walked around calling each other "gods" :smokin

The main character even says it

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? John 10:34

Do you fools read the Bible or do you just skim through it?

This ni**a here...
mean.gif
   Donda rollin over in her grave 

i doubt this is the official album title, alot of religious people would make sure of that.

Nah you missed that bible study class...probably the most overlooked/under taught message in the bible because it would give people too much self esteem and give the church less power

Imagine if Christians walked around calling each other "gods" :smokin

The main character even says it

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? John 10:34

Do you fools read the Bible or do you just skim through it?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

if you're going to quote the Bible, be sure to do it correctly. The "main character" as you mentioned, who was and still is an actual being, Jesus, never called any human a god.

laugh.gif
 @ Naming the baby North West

But I'm not surprised with this title, "I am God"

It fits. It's something I would have expected more out of Pusha T though. Either way, can't wait for lord yeezus to praise us with good music. 

im good with MBDTF kanye :smokin

just sayin

if his next album is anything like it instacopped :smokin

Last edited:
And the Ye hate continues... Watch this work be amazing, and then same dudes bashing Ye, will be D ridin...

5 percenters call themselves Gods also...

I always wondering what people think they are doing when they go to a concert, they are literally praising the artist on stage like a God... Kayne literally has a cult of fans.. Hip hop is a euphemism for new religion...

Back
Top Bottom