Kanye to name next album "I Am God"

eyes.gif

Can't say I'd be surprised if this is true. He obviously thinks he really is though which is sad. You got plenty of money Ye. Why can't you enjoy it?? :smh:

Can't say I'd be surprised if this is true. He obviously thinks he really is though which is sad. You got plenty of money Ye. Why can't you enjoy it?? :smh:
Honestly though, why wouldn't he (or any SUPER SUPER star (Beyonce, J****-Dude, Rhianna, Jordan, LeBron)) think that though?

I know it is blasphemous, but why wouldn't they think that?

He was godlike his first two albums. The throne was ok production wise very dope but lyrically I don't care for what Ye has to say anymore. To the dude that said he lost his roots, you're very right. Glad CD and LR still have plenty of playability.

Honestly though, why wouldn't he (or any SUPER SUPER star (Beyonce, J****-Dude, Rhianna, Jordan, LeBron)) think that though?

I know it is blasphemous, but why wouldn't they think that?

If this is true, what a arrogant prick. Gonna be a long fall.

:lol: did this nt kanye worshipping start as a troll movement??

Last edited:
son does anything to stay controversial...shame because his music talent should sustain his cultural impact regardless...guess this is why I haven't bought an album from dude since 07'...too many gimmicks with this guy. :smh:

MBDTF was supposed to be called Good *** Job. The title of the album really doesn't matter, I just want to hear some new music.

Back
Top Bottom