"For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God." Psalm 86:10

"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

Got em.

#Autotheism :smokin

maybe if he named it god mc or something along those lines
I am god tho?
all I can say is ....ish better be hot!

So Meth actually nuked the music forum? :nerd:

Clear biting off Lil B here as well. Plus as per usual this seems like an attention thing but I hope the title goes through unlike Nas and the ****** album.

Lets not pretend this isn't more than a music and ego thing though. Yall can't possible be trying to turn this in to a religion thread right?

So Meth actually nuked the music forum? :nerd:

Clear biting off Lil B here as well. Plus as per usual this seems like an attention thing but I hope the title goes through unlike Nas and the ****** album.

Lets not pretend this isn't more than a music and ego thing though. Yall can't possible be trying to turn this in to a religion thread right?

Whatchu mean nuked

i am god, i created god in my image..

word to morgan freeman.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Before the Christians who don't read the bible come in and claim #Illuminati

"For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God." Psalm 86:10

"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6
tumblr_lmff7dADCt1ql6w5ko1_500.jpg

the man took out his own teeth which were fine, and replaced them with diamond implants. he thinks he has the baddest girl in the world, and got her pregnant to lock her down, knowing she's only famous because she gagged on ray j's D. he never has given a **** about speaking whats on his mind even if it means being an ahole, to the young heads, word to taylor swift.

lettuce B cereal. who's really surprised?

Last edited:
Kanye is a joke. After the failure of UR-1 you'd think he'd have a bit more humility. I guess it's a rough economy, when even " God" can't sell more than 6,000 tickets to a festival he's headlining.

Back
Top Bottom