Just got 4 tickets for each window of my car for the tints being to dark... need advice.

Yup they got me last year for all four windows. I had 20% all around. 70% is legit and basically nothing. I had a cop friend that helped me out. Basically you are screwed unless you know someone. Even taking it off will not do anything for you in court. Take the L unless you know someone. I'm from Brooklyn btw.

Yup they got me last year for all four windows. I had 20% all around. 70% is legit and basically nothing. I had a cop friend that helped me out. Basically you are screwed unless you know someone. Even taking it off will not do anything for you in court. Take the L unless you know someone. I'm from Brooklyn btw.

The best I could think is for you to fight to have it reduced to 1 count instead of 4.

4 is just ridiculous... Cop must have been having a bad day

The best I could think is for you to fight to have it reduced to 1 count instead of 4.

4 is just ridiculous... Cop must have been having a bad day

As far as I know, there's no 'LIMIT' on how dark you can make your the rear windows. Some cars come stock with really dark rear window tint. (I always see stock SUV's with dark rear windows)

As far as I know, there's no 'LIMIT' on how dark you can make your the rear windows. Some cars come stock with really dark rear window tint. (I always see stock SUV's with dark rear windows)

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

NY - Front windshield cant be tinted below the first 6" from the top, 70% or above for front and back,  Rear window can be painted black if you want.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

NY - Front windshield cant be tinted below the first 6" from the top, 70% or above for front and back,  Rear window can be painted black if you want.

count.gif
 1... 2... 3... 4  
roll.gif
roll.gif

oyea naw they do that ***@. happened to me but i only got one never heard of sum1 getting a ticket for each windown. thats $*@*+@ up dude......

oyea naw they do that ***@. happened to me but i only got one never heard of sum1 getting a ticket for each windown. thats $*@*+@ up dude......

Back
Top Bottom