Jordan XI Low White/Black True Red JUNE 8th 2013

^ I know that shoe shops do this for women's bridal shoes. Never knew how they could dye and change the color of patent leather, but what you are saying makes sence.

i love the first page just cuz i know come release date damn near everyone will end up coppin :rofl:

thats every thread now. hate, then kinda growing on, then madness to cop, then saltiness about striking out, then arguments about resellers/ resale value, then discussions on restocks, eurosites and customs, then waiting for shipping, then on feet/unboxing/flossing.

i love the sneaker game, but its mighty predictable

Last edited:
^ I know that shoe shops do this for women's bridal shoes. Never knew how they could dye and change the color of patent leather, but what you are saying makes sence.

It actually just dawned on me when I saw the Bred 11 low customs. The reason that people havent done it to the Columbias is because RIT doesnt make a powdered white dye. They only make a liquid version of it.

its difficult to change the color of colored patent leather but its much easier changing the color of white patent leather

Color blocking looks a little off imo.  It's not bad, I just can't quite put my finger on it. 

not an 11 low fan.

not a bad CW but just not me. money saved.

bring those Zens back an those will be had.

It actually just dawned on me when I saw the Bred 11 low customs. The reason that people havent done it to the Columbias is because RIT doesnt make a powdered white dye. They only make a liquid version of it.

its difficult to change the color of colored patent leather but its much easier changing the color of white patent leather

damn i kinda want to get my white/red low to you to expirment S

shoe shops do it to bridal shoes but its for specific shoes that are made to be dyed, they are not patent leather shoes, patent leather requires you to remove the hard clear coating on the leather before you can paint/dye them

shoe shops do it to bridal shoes but its for specific shoes that are made to be dyed, they are not patent leather shoes, patent leather requires you to remove the hard clear coating on the leather before you can paint/dye them

will a lil acetone wk for that?

more "possible" low XIs leaking...
Saw this too....if true...WATCH OUT!!

Tag shoes SU13, which would be Summer 2013 if I'm not mistaken!!
eek.gif
smokin.gif

^^ I prefer the concord, but would entertain the blacks. Would really like to see them just do the black and red color way in the low though. It adds more character to the shoe.

Concord lows would definitely be copped, no questions asked.

That black pair is pretty dope too. Esp for $140.

Edit: First post on the new NT and see my post count is off...

Last edited:
will a lil acetone wk for that?

yes get some high concentrated acetone (i dont know where to get it but google might help) and work it in until the patent shine is gone, then paint and put a nice shinny clear coat back on it and that should do the trick

I've seen lots of people put carbon fiber vinyl on car parts like mirrors etc so i don't know if the curves on the shoes should be a huge problem. maybe a custom car shop would know better than the company you went to. worth a shot.

the thing is that paint will eventually come off. But have you thought about dying the patent leather? when I dyed the soles on my boys anniversary XIs, a little dye got on the white patent leather. it was a pain to get off. im thinking that if you dye the patent leather and leave it on there for a few days that it will become permanent.

i dont know why people havent thought of this before.

I almost ruined my **** following your video :lol:. I wasn't as careful and gave up shortly. I wanted my Colombia's to have that OG look. They still look ok though.

You guys are trippin that are saying you wouldn't go for the concord lows or really any of these lows......are you joking me!? Cut off a little material and now the shoe is junk.....?

Last edited:
I think I'm in 4 these, I dug em when I saw the PE on mj last year but figured it wouldn't drop, I'll b scooping up a pair if $ is correct. I liked the pair from last spring just thought that much white wouldn't stand a chance, these are a good balance imo

Back
Top Bottom