Jordan XI Low White/Black True Red JUNE 8th 2013

These aren't doing it for me...More for ya'll to go Ham.! Pass'd on last years low and looks like these are a no go either...:smh:

You guys are trippin that are saying you wouldn't go for the concord lows or really any of these lows......are you joking me!? Cut off a little material and now the shoe is junk.....?

THIS

most people wear their XI's with jeans on anyways.

Oh well... more for me.. :evil:

Ea time I see these I like them more, gonna get them in hand and make a decision. Last years 11 low were an easy pick up I'm very happy with. 

The other black pair posted on the previous page is great! Talk about a classic "playoff" colorway. They would be the ultimate XI, no sole or patent leather to yellow. Sign me up for those as well if they come out.

I hate bed soles on 11s. Two summers in a row? Definitely would have preferred and copped these with a normal translucent sole. In fact, can we get a ps of those with a clear sole?

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-5.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-6.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-7.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-white-black-red-3.jpg

Obviously it's Jordan Brand, get your facts right because you thought Tinker was responsible for these Jordan XI lows.

I made a mistake bro, but you're clearly upset. I don't care if Tinker or Jordan Brand put this colorway out., it will still be an easy pass.

Last edited:
Not feeling the white patent wrap around. I'm not opposed to XI lows tho in a different layout of colors/ another color altogether. Those XI snakeskin lows :smokin:smokin

So I could have sworn dude around the way was selling these out of his van a couple of years ago?? I would have been ahead of the curve!

You guys are trippin that are saying you wouldn't go for the concord lows or really any of these lows......are you joking me!? Cut off a little material and now the shoe is junk.....?

agreed. I'd trade my 2011 XI's for concord lows. But then again, I prefer lows...

Back
Top Bottom