Jordan XI Low White/Black True Red JUNE 8th 2013

I think someone should paint the midsole black on these.

Then they could be like the reverse concords or something lol

these two had sex
a simple white/red mid like this or red patent or something is soooo long overdue it isn't even funny. JB is so careful to keep the hype of this line going forever that they just try not to make good new cw's. im convinced. they throw out all these filler cw's that they know how to make easy money off of, timed out strategically, then throw out ONE good retro + a year maybe or every few years and even that cw has small obvious things they could have done diff. just to keep us all so thirsty and watching
mean.gif

I hope these are as easy to get as later years pair. I got one in person and one off Eastbay. Come to think of it, it might be the last time I ever got through on Eastbay.

a simple white/red mid like this or red patent or something is soooo long overdue it isn't even funny. JB is so careful to keep the hype of this line going forever that they just try not to make good new cw's. im convinced. they throw out all these filler cw's that they know how to make easy money off of, timed out strategically, then throw out ONE good retro + a year maybe or every few years and even that cw has small obvious things they could have done diff. just to keep us all so thirsty and watching
mean.gif
RED PATENT LEATHER ARE YOU SERIOUS FAMB?

These are pretty horrible. Should have just dropped that damn Black/Red + Concord Low pack. Or either one of those two individually.

Back
Top Bottom