Jordan XI Low White/Black True Red JUNE 8th 2013

worse than last years
sick.gif

This is TERRIBLE and JB needs to realize what made the XI's so great! It wasn't throwing all kinds of wild coorways together, it was SIMPLE with hints of vibrant color. I thought the white/red lows from last year were very ehhh, but these may very well be worse than the snakeskin lows. I know the younger dudes probably think those are cool, but the dudes that were there for that release all considered them garbage.

I will buy Concords lows, Blk/Red Lows and i.e. lows in originals colorways and the referee on top.

We just got the all white and red lows. We dont need these!?!?! Gosh all JB did was make 1 minor change and all they get to do is watch themselves rape our pockets. So once again ez pass :smh:. Cause watch after they release these, they'll come out with another crazy color way. Then they'll release a colorway that everyone will want like the black/red lows. Those I would cop :smokin

Last edited:
They're not that bad.. Better than those nasty "Joker" III's coming out that all you guys are going nuts for.. I'm not getting these lows, but they're not bad.

I'm honestly starting to believe that a lot of people on this forum and community don't have an opinion of their own.. They just follow what others say.. :smh:

They're not that bad.. Better than those nasty "Joker" III's coming out that all you guys are going nuts for.. I'm not getting these lows, but they're not bad.
I'm honestly starting to believe that a lot of people on this forum and community don't have an opinion of their own.. They just follow what others say.. :smh:

I don't mind lows, bought the white/red ones and love them. I can't stand the black on the upper part of the shoe.

Last edited:

I can only see someone copping these if they missed out on the all white and red lows or they are a die hard XI fan and will cop every XI.

Ugly AF..... Just the low's that recently came out last year with black on the mesh... VERY CREATIVE JB

These are f'n ugly. Easy pass. At least give it a clear sole so we could maybe sole swap our yellowed space jams

This shoe is the equivalent of JB doing a heat check in a game and hoisting up a wild shot thinking it'll swish through the basket. The white red lows release last year looked decent. These on the other hand are ridiculously horrid. A testament to the garbage JB puts out thinking it will sell out instantly. I will certainly be passing. Thank you JB. Money saved.

Back
Top Bottom