Jordan XI Low White/Black True Red JUNE 8th 2013

In 2001 when the lows released most you guys were in diapers. They need to bring back the snakeskins.
exactamundo. I remember vividly desperately running around looking for the original white/red lows for a decent price after release day and getting frustrated cause i didn't want to pay the resell price at the time of $180!!
laugh.gif
 Boy has times changed. 

But why red tho? You released the exact same shoe last year with a white upper (black sockliner). So why not at least change the accent color this time? Im sure if these were blue, purple or even orange people would cop. Heck you couldve even made the sockliner black and the sole clear. But NOOOOO! You release this recycled leftover material crap instead. SMH at you JB. SMH

They look cute.Will cop for sure.They actually look nice if you don't associate it with the Jordan 11, even though it's really an 11.

I regretfully copped the lows from last year bc they grew on me but these are just STUPID! And I agree with I could see these as fakes.
Too many releases to be trippin off these tho, not coppin so movin on..

I've grown to really like the 11 lows but these just arent doing it for me. They're basically a wack version of the ones that just came out a year ago.

View media item 208785
Think about it...The Playoff Low's are the only game worn XI's that have never seen a retro...You can also kind of say the Concord Lows also since his airness wore them for the Bulls Championship Parade...But as far as game worn we've gotten all other color-ups...

I'm down with the ones dropping but I can't say I wouldn't like to have some Playoff Lows...

Don't even get me started on this skipping the Columbia's foolishness...:smh:

Last edited:
worse than last years :x

meh, last years were terrible. these are a bit better but still trash

they need to just stop messing around and release concord and bred lows, id cry.

3 pairs each, 1 to ball with 2 to stock.

Think about it...The Playoff Low's are the only game worn XI's that have never seen a retro...You can also kind of say the Concord Lows also since his airness wore them for the Bulls Championship Parade...But as far as game worn we've gotten all other color-ups...
I'm down with the ones dropping but I can't say I wouldn't like to have some Playoff Lows...
Don't even get me started on this skipping the Columbia's foolishness...
mean.gif
Couldnt agree more. Can't we just get these already?!?

This is JB testing the waters...Last year's lows did fairly well...They are going to throw this colorway out there and it still sells well and if it does I would be willing to bet that we'd see Concord and Playoff colorways in the future...Knowing them they are going to start dropping an XI low yearly (Summer?) with the mids hitting during the Holidays...Anything for money...

Jordan wore these last year at his camp, guess there dropping after all
smokin.gif

"The Air Jordan 11 Low is set to return in patent leather form once again. Sporting a black mesh upper and white mudguard above a red sole, this “Bred” inspired colorway was spotted on Michael Jordan in the pages of Celebrity Sneaker Stalker last year. Look for these to launch at select JB accounts on June 8th, 2013."

Air Jordan 11 Low
White/Black-True Red
528895-110
June 8, 2013
$140
these would be a aweome candidate to make em into...

air-jordan-xi-low-black-varsity-red.jpg

if you cooked your concords, space jams, or playoffs.

the more i stare at it the more i don't like it. its just too much white for me. ill pass but good luck to those who wanna cop.

Back
Top Bottom