Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

people whining about how ugly these things are? if we were kids and had every paif of DBs we would be so happy! So you grown men whining over a kids shoe are ridiculous.

I got the text tweet from 21 Mercer...I was going to post something here, but obviously, that's already been done. VERY curious to see if anyone actually gets a pair. Word to the 21 Mercer Galaxy Foamposite "restock"...

if u by 21 mercer u better make a Run for it to the store lmao before all the Atf and flight club dudes cop the whole restock

Last edited:
damn it

i forget about mercer

someone told me about this on Monday that mercer was going to sell the rest of the 9's that people didn't pick up from their rsvp's today

for some reason i didnt get the tweet on the phone when they opened the shop

i only got the tweet that the shoes sold out and that's when i remembered the restock

Last edited:
I WAS 1 TRAIN STOP AWAY BY THE TIME I LEFT WORK, GOT ON THE TRAIN, AND GOT OUT, THEY WERE SOLDOUT...

#FAILURE

Prices on these are dropping hard...my friend got a 10.5 for $325 shipped 25 minutes ago.
laugh.gif
your friend got lucky. for $325 they wouldnt last a millisecond on ebay

These are gonna be one of the shoes I' idolize from a computer, but will never own.

:lol:

Unless I pay the BIG BUCKS.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom