Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Had my 9's shipped to my home in NYC and they came in today. My mom with the confirmation pic :pimp:.

Frees were shipped to my college dorm and theyll be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Needed that Sz. 12 :frown: ....Had my homepage set up to the link lol since Friday. Went to eat. Came back and seen they had popped back up :D and didn't see any sizes :smh:

Last edited:
just got these in from nike... these are one of the top 3 favorite shoes that I own. No questions.

reached 21 mercer 40 minutes after tweet was sent out....gone way before that

got word they were at niketown 57th street, ran over there...been gone.

every worker said the same thing "to get jordans, you have to have no life sometimes", meanwhile the worker was hustling his "mans" pair lol

What does a brother have to do to get a size 12 without spending 5 bills?! and all sorts of dares and sexual favors are out of the question

Was able to rush to Mercer to get a pair finally (happened to be working like two blocks from Mercer today).  Happy as heck  

reached 21 mercer 40 minutes after tweet was sent out....gone way before that

got word they were at niketown 57th street, ran over there...been gone.

every worker said the same thing "to get jordans, you have to have no life sometimes", meanwhile the worker was hustling his "mans" pair lol

What does a brother have to do to get a size 12 without spending 5 bills?! and all sorts of dares and sexual favors are out of the question
What made you think they were at niketown?

How did people find out there were pairs at 21Mercer or NTNY? I didn't see either of their accounts tweet the info

only saw the tweet that they sold out. reminds me of what they did for the galaxy foam rerelease :smh:

I know people wanna make money on these, but for me, these aren't worth more than $300.

These are nice, but I have my limits.

Some time in the future these will be mine, along with the DB 3s & DB 6s

I know people wanna make money on these, but for me, these aren't worth more than $300.
These are nice, but I have my limits.
Some time in the future these will be mine, along with the DB 3s & DB 6s
These are my favorite out of the whole series. The only one I could possibly swap out for them is the III's.

Last edited:
These are my favorite out of the whole series. The only one I could possibly swap our for them is the III's.
THIS

I just died a little inside!!!
mean.gif
#MissedRestock

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom