Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Sizes 7, 11, 12, and 15 were up.

I was able to get two pairs.

Last edited:
It wasn't much of a restock at least the galaxy rookies had a full size run on their restock.

I might suck at the initial release with twitter link but I got the restock method down solid.

First two galaxies then two of these.

Last edited:
It wasn't much of a restock at least the galaxy rookies has a full size run on their restock.
I might suck at the initial release with twitter link but I got the restock method down solid.

I think I know what you mean...but did you check it every freaking day in order to catch them?

frown.gif

yeah... i've been wondering the same thing how did you guys find out that these would be back on? check every hour?
I think I know what you mean...but did you check it every freaking day in order to catch them?

Some people just have a lot time on their hand but if you are a person out and about it is nearly impossible to catch a restock of canceled orders.

Last edited:
Called a rep right after seeing that sz 15 thinking they were just putting individual pairs as they came across them and maybe I could catch'em

No go...rep actually told me that was it.

mean.gif

Looks like I'll forever be restricted to general releases

It wasn't much of a restock at least the galaxy rookies had a full size run on their restock.

Do you mind showing us screenshots of your order confirmation?

Slept on both the Free Runs and IXs, but ended-up getting both through these random 'restocks'. The FR2s were from a fellow NTer putting-up the link and the IXs were from just randomly searching "doernbecher" around 5PM since my girlfriend wanted the Kylie FR2s. The IXs only had 7.5, 11, 12 & 15 from what I saw. Now I need to swap for a 9.5...

What? Oh well another l I guess.... hw did u order 2 pairs though? I thought they were limited to 1 per customer...

Do you mind showing us screenshots of your order confirmation?

he has no reason to lie though.
Agreed. Dude was just at the right place at the right time and locked down his pairs...

For what it's worth, this is my screenshot of the 'restock'/cancelled pairs...

Last edited:
I sit in an office all day behind a computer.  I had been searching for the re-up all week long.  They put them up at 5pm when I'm leaving work.  So rude.

Back
Top Bottom