Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

My pair from Friday still says "In Progress." Hoping they don't get cancelled. 
sick.gif

Almost repped for the vid. Was funny to begin with, then his corny laughing got overwhelming.

my list would be

VI - III - IX - IV - II - I

enough trolling on NT finally joined, but to join the conversation I agree the 2s are definately underrated. It's a tie between 2s and 3s as my favorite DB. Hopefully we get a restock on the 9s even though there was none last year on the 4s, we can only hope at least for the ones like myself who missed out..

Got mine in yesterday had to pay 450 for them since my guy for 380 flaked on me! Now I got a guy talking 400! Smh oh well the extra 50 was worth it!

No love for Mr. Boober? I also think the 2s are under rated and all the db hype started wih the 3s. I got my hands on every prior release relatively easy and after getting my 1s off eBay and seeing that he did a phone order from my local NT made me kind of jelly that I couldn't even get through. I also remember other Nike stores getting db releases not just niketowns.

These shoes are too beautiful! I love the Mexican heritage that's incorporated into the shoe, even though I'm not Mexican. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom