Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

First time I looked at my phone the second a restock was posted by NDC.  Got lucky as hell and got my pair of the Free Runs.  9's were just a luxury, Free Runs were the only shoe out of the DB pack I could ever see myself rocking on a consistent basis.  Today was a good day.

That's how I felt on Friday also. Checked out with the Jordan's, then went back and got the Free Run's. :smokin

I feel JB is changing their sizing. Copped a 10.5 in the DB9s and the Bred 4s. I think I'm now a 10, which is very odd to me. Anyone else, or just me? 

Mine did too smh can't even get through ndc for "easy" stuff
I was able to get a pair but not my size. Got a 10, needed a 9.5. Im set up for mobile notifications with NDC but for some reason this tweet didn't come thru (of course all the annoying pointless ones do..lol) 
mean.gif

Mine did too smh can't even get through ndc for "easy" stuff
I was able to get a pair but not my size. Got a 10, needed a 9.5. Im set up for mobile notifications with NDC but for some reason this tweet didn't come thru (of course all the annoying pointless ones do..lol) :smh:

That's funny I had a 10 in my cart a hr or so after the restock but let it go because I thought it would be hard trying to trade for my true sz with that big of a sz difference (10 to 12)

Am I the only one who thinks the DB 2s are probably the best? Aside from the 6s, I think the quality is the most luxurious.

The IIs aren't the best to me, but they're probably higher on my list than most people's. Mine probably goes IX > III > II > VI > I > IV, but the IIs and VIs are probably interchangeable for me. Main reason I was sorta interested in them though was cuz it was a different/new looking colorway for a model I don't generally like. It's the same thing for me with these IXs. Don't usually like IXs, but I liked these DBs cuz the white/black/gold works well on them to me.

Got my NDC tracking for the Frees but not for the 9's.

Made two separate orders for them but both on Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom