Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Damn would have loved to get a size 11 of the freeruns. Was like 10 mins to late.. 
mean.gif

Not Jordan 9 related, but since y'all talking about the Free Runs. The Homie Dylan on Team Roshe posted this pic. Sorry for wrong thread. I had a 14 in the cart and passed on em....

Not Jordan 9 related, but since y'all talking about the Free Runs. The Homie Dylan on Team Roshe posted this pic. Sorry for wrong thread. I had a 14 in the cart and passed on em....

Sonnn these are nuts. I swear restocks always happen while im coming home from class

Was just able to add an 11 to my cart.. Anyone know how long they'll stay there? :lol:

Gotta go deposit some $$$

:smokin first time since friday that i actually dont feel bad about missing the nines.

I got one in my cart on my phone and ran home to checkout on my computer but it got taken out of my cart :smh:

Got my 9's from ndc today.
They're nice, but not as big a deal as people make it

Not Jordan 9 related, but since y'all talking about the Free Runs. The Homie Dylan on Team Roshe posted this pic. Sorry for wrong thread. I had a 14 in the cart and passed on em...

There is a filter added to the pic to make the look black...here are a few pics I took of mine but they do glow and are galaxy themed...

First time I looked at my phone the second a restock was posted by NDC.  Got lucky as hell and got my pair of the Free Runs.  9's were just a luxury, Free Runs were the only shoe out of the DB pack I could ever see myself rocking on a consistent basis.  Today was a good day.

^^^ same here... I just so happen to be on the page at the right time while restock was posted. It was instant cop since it was the one I wanted...copped both free runs... One for me and Kylie's for the wife.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom