Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The trades I got offered in there, or what I was asked to give up.....stopped using it entirely.

Was looking for some Chicago 13s, offered up some Lightnings to a guy who wanted Lightnings and I'd cover fees. Market value trade.....came back and asked for my Jackie Robinson dunks plus still covering the fees. It's easier for me to just buy sell everything on my own than have to deal with the stupidity

Last edited:
Woke up to this offer on TradeBlock. Exactly the reason value matches ain’t it

B3E85558-8CD1-4654-AC73-289BA71D7E5C.jpeg

Last edited:
People think based on money you should just say Yes.....whether or not you want or can off their garbage is irrelevant. You put it in the legwork, not them.

People getting finessed left and right and don’t even realize it. Think it’s bout time I download this Trade whatever app and start bamboozling some naive kids
buncha hustlers on there

S63PQC63DVFRTD6DDBPEXOVSGM.jpg

1673019639195.jpeg

kidcomputer_paul-mayne.jpg

images

1673019913316.jpeg

this is how they react when you offer them a fair trade
86b75305-24cf-4f4e-8731-7840784286c0.jpeg

this is how they react when you offer them a trade that favors you
computer_kid_830_0.jpg

this is how they react when they "bamboozle" you
29e.jpg

images

thumbs-up-computer.gif

Woke up to this offer on TradeBlock. Exactly the reason value matches ain’t it

B3E85558-8CD1-4654-AC73-289BA71D7E5C.jpeg

trade block doesnt factor in a shoes condition with that price. i hate when folks on there try to play dumb.. the actual value of that trade is probably a lot closer to sub $400

Collectors are crazy. After paying resale on these joints I sold the fake receipt because it's stupid fake receipt. Got some lunch money back on that to knock off some of what the shoes cost me. Said **** it lemme list the shoebox too :lol: and then a guy messages me asking to buy only the box paper, the fake newspaper that came in the box:rofl: I dunno man I just like shoes

They can do with it what they will. I just have no desire or space for cardboard and collectibles like this. But I know some people got shorted of the receipt from legit shops like kith so I figured people would be looking. That was the guy who bought mine.

Collectors are crazy. After paying resale on these joints I sold the fake receipt because it's stupid fake receipt. Got some lunch money back on that to knock off some of what the shoes cost me. Said **** it lemme list the shoebox too :lol: and then a guy messages me asking to buy only the box paper, the fake newspaper that came in the box:rofl: I dunno man I just like shoes
Well…I’m fairly certain the buyers of the authentic fake receipt (accessory) and authentic fake newspaper box paper are going to scam people with fu-fu poopity scoop L&F’s. 🤷🏾‍♂️ :lol:

gotta say, that's part of the package with these for me

don't classify myself as a "collector" and definitely don't classify myself as a "sneakerhead"

but if buying these...especially at the price I paid I felt it was necessary for those to be included

curious what you sold the sandy bros receipts for and how much you were offered for the newspaper if price was discussed

I sold the receipt for $20. I have the box listed for $50. I'm not selling/shipping the paper separate :lol: I feel the opposite - I had to pay over double, $420 total, so I don't want none of those bells and whistles. I just want the shoes and I don't mind selling the extra crap to bring the price closer down to retail.

Weird to think about ppl sourcing receipts and paper and box from different people just to push some fakes lol. Seems like people folks nowadays are pretty happy to cop fakes anyway (repsneakers on reddit)

Probably bought fakes and trying to pass them as real with the real box and fake receipt
Sorta like dudes selling empty Pappy Van Winkle bottles for hundreds of dollars. Hmm, I wonder what the buyer is going to do with that empty bottle . . .

I know it seems weird not to sell something with value and that I am not using anyway, but I would not want to promote the fake and counterfeit market. No judgment, that's just me.

Y'all can assume all ya want and maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. I'll never know for sure. I'm just happy to clear some space out of my apartment and get some money back in doing so. I have way too many shoeboxes, I keep a few for storage for random things but will be breaking down and throwing more out as I reorganize my space this winter.

Y'all can assume all ya want and maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. I'll never know for sure. I'm just happy to clear some space out of my apartment and get some money back in doing so. I have way too many shoeboxes, I keep a few for storage for random things but will be breaking down and throwing more out as I reorganize my space this winter.

I want to buy some of those clear boxes and get rid of all my shoeboxes. I'm so tired of wanting a shoe at the bottom of the stack and trying to slide it out real quick without making the whole tower fall.

Playing Jenga everyday just getting dressed for work.

Last edited:

your receipt and box are def going to scammers lmao

Back
Top Bottom