Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I live in medium sized city. There’s not buyers jumping over each other for these in my area like in LA/NY/CHI/HOU/MIA. Plus I don’t do face to face meetups unless I know you. Too many people get robbed and/or shot over botched shoe deals.
Yea I’ve done a handful of meet ups with no problems over the years but definitely could see how sht could go south

334BB768-AD6D-4733-B516-5B4F30885036.jpeg

lol and in my defense my post wasn’t wrong either. Didn’t you say they wouldn’t dip lower than $400 but my size was at $320 at the same time you said they wouldn’t dip below $400 :lol:

and since we pulling receipts, why don't we pull the receipt that started this

Screenshot 2023-01-06 195127.png

Screenshot 2023-01-06 195310.png

from the time you made that post and the whole month of November, it was under $400. The irony of you saying "NTer the best at predicting sneaker market" yet your original post was you predicting sneaker market :rofl:

Last edited:
lol and in my defense my post wasn’t wrong either. Didn’t you say they wouldn’t dip lower than $400 but my size was at $320 at the same time you said they wouldn’t dip below $400 :lol:

and since we pulling receipts, why don't we pull the receipt that started this

Screenshot 2023-01-06 195127.png

Screenshot 2023-01-06 195310.png

from the time you made that post and the whole month of November, it was under $400. The irony of you saying "NTer the best at predicting sneaker market" yet your original post was you predicting sneaker market :rofl:
Taking money sizes after RELEASE, clown.

Nice try, have they dipped under $400 after release?

Also:

They didn't release until November 19th, you're lying if you're saying they were under $400 after the 19th. (money sizes, not the ones no one wants.)

what size no one wants? let me know so I know next time Sneaker Market Psychic.

You thought you were pulling a receipt on me when you didn’t prove my initial post wrong

what size no one wants? let me know so I know next time Sneaker Market Psychic.

You thought you were pulling a receipt on me when you didn’t prove my initial post wrong
That post you made, that I screenshotted, you were obviously talking about after release. Just like everyone else was that was posting.

Go ahead and lie about it, or act like you meant something else.

lol come man, so now you want to stretch your original post and my original post? We can break it down if you want:

You said: you don't see these dipping $400-$500 (you never said after release)
they did go under $400 as evident in the sales history

I said: I wouldn't be surprised if these dipped below $400 (I never said after release)
they do go under $400 as evident in my screenshot showing my attempt to purchase them on Goat

You never said anything about money sizes, but now you wanna say ONLY money sizes.

FYI, every size is money size if every size is double retail. And you said sizes that no one wants? Because that would imply that size 8 is a size NO ONE wants, and it should be sitting?

If you said you can see the L&F rising above $500, I would easily agree with you. But you said dip below and they did dip below, yes it was a short period of time but during that time, people did strike while the iron was hot and copped when it was under $400.

lol come man, so now you want to stretch your original post and my original post? We can break it down if you want:

You said: you don't see these dipping $400-$500 (you never said after release)
they did go under $400 as evident in the sales history

I said: I wouldn't be surprised if these dipped below $400 (I never said after release)
they do go under $400 as evident in my screenshot showing my attempt to purchase them on Goat

You never said anything about money sizes, but now you wanna say ONLY money sizes.

FYI, every size is money size if every size is double retail. And you said sizes that no one wants? Because that would imply that size 8 is a size NO ONE wants, and it should be sitting?

If you said you can see the L&F rising above $500, I would easily agree with you. But you said dip below and they did dip below, yes it was a short period of time but during that time, people did strike while the iron was hot and copped when it was under $400.
Take your L and move on. That whole post reeked of desperation.

340 for a worn 1x pair? Wild. Wanted to try for another pair.
Some dude on my local fb market place was selling a 1x worn pair for 340 too. Asked for pics and white laces had color bleed all over them and heel scuffs. The guy was super flakey as well. Not I rather pay an extra 100 for a new pair.

This guy sent me more pictures. Really does look clean and minimal creasing. I want a pair to wear. Just asking price is wild.

Nike has hoodwinked and bamboozled new-age sneakerheads into believing that if you aren't entering 100 raffles and operating 10 different devices on release day, you aren't really trying.
I mean to some extent, it’s kind of true. I say most of the online raffles are kind of pointless just because I haven’t hit on anything crazy there.

I rely mainly on FLX and JD/FNL EA(and the occasional Hibbetts/City Gear win) with great success for most of my shoes.

I managed to secure the one pair I got of these from The Better Generation so that’s good enough for me. In my mind, if you want a shoe bad enough, it’ll find a way into your collection. Hopefully at retail too.

if they do a second chance thing, it would likely be a exclusive access which I hate.

If they do a Jordan Reserve, it’ll be a mini LEO draw that anyone can enter. I prefer this than an exclusive access

Back
Top Bottom