Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The more I look at these, the more beautiful they become.

I might have to consider taking my war chest and abandoning the Breds for these. It would definitely be cheaper.

At least then I‘d actually get a shoe that’s new.

…and isn’t covered in glitter.

Tradeblock is big trash, but I'd off one of my L&Fs for cool grey 11s, citrus 7s and desert elephant 3s

Plus $100 on top 🤣

Christ that’s about as asinine as people saying things that sell for high amounts on eBay is money laundering :lol:

I’m sure the suburban white kids that get money from mom and dad to open “______ kicks” are definitely laundering money

Y’all realize that consignment shops are always higher than eBay and things like that right? They aren’t gonna consign shoes to make $15. They have those $300 pair of Pandas in there because there is a mom using her card to buy them for her 13 year old kid
I said the money laundering thing not entirely seriously lol. But it’s still a suspect business model. Again, not talking about every shop. I’ll make a note of when the store(s) I’m talking about are out of business in 12-18 months 🤣

That’s a wild trade. I swapped some cool grey 11s a patent bred 1s +$50 for my L&Fs. It was fair to me because they both been sitting in the shipping boxes for a year now.

Tradeblock is big trash, but I'd off one of my L&Fs for cool grey 11s, citrus 7s and desert elephant 3s

Plus $100 on top 🤣
That’s a wild trade. I swapped some cool grey 11s a patent bred 1s +$50 for my L&Fs. It was fair to me because they both been sitting in the shipping boxes for a year now.

The comment about people who aren't that knowledgeable about shoes, and where to buy them from, and their specific release dates, is astonishing and seriously surprising to see and watch.

I've had to explain to countless people, who use to be into shoes back when all of this started in the 80,s and 90,s. That it's all about, bots, backdooring, apps, and reselling when it comes to popular models/colorways.

Some of them get it after learning, some of them give up, and they're not worried about participating in this new lottery system of buying shoes.

But before I explained to them how to buy certain poplar models, they thought that the prices on Goat, StockX, Consignment Shops, were the retail prices.

Because they didn't know after being out of the loop for so long.

We can thank the shoe companies, along with the advancement of social media and technology, for how we buy shoes now.

It's as if you have to be an IT tech, friends with a software programmer, or relative of a shoe store/company manager, or just have endless free time.

With alot of disposable income and credit for you to be a little small time reseller. Just to be able to buy a shoe that you like.

Unless if it's not a hyped up model/,colorway. I cant front, i have adapted to these times.

But it's definitely weird as f×<> at what this has become when it comes to just buying shoes.

Plus $100 on top 🤣
I’d give you my DS cool grey plus the honor of doing business with me.

9FA52521-ABDB-49F3-B999-09A2968B77B1.gif

The comment about people who aren't that knowledgeable about shoes, and where to buy them from, and their specific release dates, is astonishing and seriously surprising to see and watch.

I've had to explain to countless people, who use to be into shoes back when all of this started in the 80,s and 90,s. That it's all about, bots, backdooring, apps, and reselling when it comes to popular models/colorways.

Some of them get it after learning, some of them give up, and they're not worried about participating in this new lottery system of buying shoes.

But before I explained to them how to buy certain poplar models, they thought that the prices on Goat, StockX, Consignment Shops, were the retail prices.

We can thank the shoe companies, along with the advancement of social media and technology, for how we buy shoes now.

It's as if you have to be an IT tech, friends with a software programmer, or relative of a shoe store/company manager, or just have endless free time.

With alot of disposable income and credit for you to be a little small time reseller. Just to be able to buy a shoe that you like.

Unless if it's not a hyped up model/,colorway. I cant front, i have adapted to these times.

But it's definitely weird as f×<> at what this has become when it comes to just buying shoes.
To top it off - Nike basically encourages its customers to try to buy everything (whether they want to or not) in order to get sneakers they actually want. That whole “take 20 Ls on Jordan 1s to get exclusive access” is bs.

It is so weird that modern day sneakerheads are used to this new way. I miss the old days. The hustle felt more authentic back then.

It is so weird that modern day sneakerheads are used to this new way. I miss the old days. The hustle felt more authentic back then.
Nike has hoodwinked and bamboozled new-age sneakerheads into believing that if you aren't entering 100 raffles and operating 10 different devices on release day, you aren't really trying.

...hence the "these were easy to get if you put in the work" lines we hear after every big release.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Yes. I got some soft drink splash on them. I wiped them down gently with a Jason Markk quick wipe and after wipedown, it was light red.

Has anyone sprayed their with water repellant spray and tried wiping off thereafter? Or does spraying change the color as well?

Has anyone sprayed their with water repellant spray and tried wiping off thereafter? Or does spraying change the color as well?

With all the snow here, I haven't bothered getting them out. Planning on spraying, etc this weekend. If I think about it, I'll post the results.

I guess I forget—though I shouldn’t—how many stupid people there are. Guess these people never wondered why the prices we’re constantly changing, or ever scrolled down far enough on SX to see the release date and msrp, or bothered to google anything for even five min? Give me a break :rofl:

Yes. I got some soft drink splash on them. I wiped them down gently with a Jason Markk quick wipe and after wipedown, it was light red.

So I guess this means we gotta treat these like suede and never wear them in the rain or they could be ruined? Really sucks because leather is usually fine in rain.

Sprayed mine with Collonil Carbon Pro, no discoloration with the red panels so far. Repelled liquids well, too

I guess I forget—though I shouldn’t—how many stupid people there are. Guess these people never wondered why the prices we’re constantly changing, or ever scrolled down far enough on SX to see the release date and msrp, or bothered to google anything for even five min? Give me a break :rofl:
I get what you're sayin -it's a good theory. With LA retail lease space cost the math ain't mathin

Live look at the owners storage unit 👇🏾 :lol:

31530F5C-932A-45D1-8AFE-BAA53C0F7E2E.gif

Back
Top Bottom