Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Will watch on tv...had bad experiences tryin to go to jigga concerts....
tired.gif

King Arthur, I got the exact opposite seats. 313.

Not really feeling that view. But eh, I'm not the one who is going.

The good thing with that vantage point is you're able to see the reaction of the crowd when something ill happens.

Regardless, this should be WILL be a great show.

I'm pretty sure everyone who attends will have a great time.

Broads out the @$%... guest appearances galore... and MSG security is usually no joke, so the atmosphere will be nice and relaxed.

bro i feel you on the view im not too impressed either

i would like it to more toward the front instead of the side but oh well

the thing is look from section 65 you can see how close 331 or 312 is to the stage cause the garden is very tiny

and the fuse thing is just there thing

dont base there times off the real concert times

they are starting late and are ending early (fuse is)

it wont be live thats why they are starting late they will tape the show and then piece together what they show on TV

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Shuges u going to both or just one? Either way, lucky MFer lol.
Nah t3b... I copped tickets during the pre-sale and gave em to my sis.

I've been to a couple Hov concerts already, so it's no big deal to me.

I admit, I haven't gone to see him in a while though. Last show was:

jju5mv.jpg

That was the show right after the Kells fall-out. Maaaaad surprise guest appearances. Great show all-around.

That's why I feel like this show won't let people down.

just came back from the free concert!! and omg was it amazing!!!! he played all his best songs.. all his singles, latest ones and past ones classics... greatconcert!!!

will post pics in a few

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

just came back from the free concert!! and omg was it amazing!!!! he played all his best songs.. all his singles, latest ones and past ones classics... great concert!!!

will post pics in a few

Dope, any guest?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

just came back from the free concert!! and omg was it amazing!!!! he played all his best songs.. all his singles, latest ones and past ones classics... great concert!!!

will post pics in a few

ok?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

^what happened?

everytime i'd be in the checkout to pay, %$#% would sell out...my man jus holla'd at me about two tickets for me and the mrs. to roll...may go afterall, depending on theseats of course....

eek.gif
at $50! I paid $120 for my GF and I to go to a BUN B concert in a tiny venue (standing room only), and it was awful. Hope it's a good show.

why complain about scalpers?
just shows their jealousy at the fact that they can't charge the same amount without seeming shady.. but are obviously not making their worth.
aka they're mad at the stupidity of people.

that may be true but it just looks bad since this is a charity concert for the 9/11 widows and orphans

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

shoot, a nice home hd setup and you've got better seats than most.
I dont think every song is gona air on fuse but I maybe wrong

Back
Top Bottom