Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

I am so hype right now, don't know what to wear cause of the weather.. But I will be getting wrecked tonight and throwing up the roc at the garden.. holla!

<>.

What if Hov brought Swizz out did "Jigga My @!%!+" into "On To The Next One" thenbrings out DMX and do "Money, Cash, %+%$" ?????

i went to his concert soldout or aka fade to black concert and that was serious... but im thinking this concert will equal that or be better... too bad im notgoing but best believe ill be watching it tonight on fuse...

If your going by lineup his "I Declare War" Concert was the best (Nas, Diddy, The L.O.X., State Property, Pharrell, Ne-Yo, Mary, Beyonce and I knowI'm forgetting more).

Tonight could possibly be better than his FTB Show and his 10th Anniversary Reasonable Doubt Show.

im going to leave here in a minute

all black everything

and for the people who are watching on TV it wont be Live

they are starting late and ending early

see like page 11

anyway it will be great regardless

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

SeanTheROBOT Rihanna, Cudi, Kanye, Pharrell, Em, J.Cole and Beyoncè..all at the Jay concert tonight...(that's what I've heard)

Already saw Em at the Garden but damn
tired.gif
Hope all the true fans that gottickets for retail or through resellers have fun and the brokers who totally corrupted the system get a
indifferent.gif
especially it being a charity concert..

[h3]DVR Reminder: This May Go Past 11p E![/h3]
Posted on September 11, 2009 at 06:30 PM

In a live show, anything can happen. And even though the show tonight is scheduled to run from 9-11pm Eastern, it MAY run over. And if you're DVRing it, you certainly don't want your recording to end before the show ends.

So, people: set your DVRs to run long tonight! Set them from 9p Eastern to, hmmm, 1130? To be safe? Maybe longer?

Just to make sure.

LINK

Haven't kept up with this thread. Is there any stream that will be showing the show live online?

^ If your in Toronto it's on Much @ 9.

With that said I'm out.

Damn, this is gonna be an epic show.

You NY heads better bring your HD cameras to the garden and hook us up with that footage
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom