Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Heading there at 6 tomorrow anyone know if i can bring my camera in(nikon slr) .. everyone going look out for me and my boys we will be rocking PLTCS Black Out samples..I cant even be hypocritical about scalpers cause i hadintentions to resell maybe 1 or 2 tickets.. but i know there were scalpers who beat the system and got 100 tickets at 1 time just how itgoes

I'd scalp too.

I'm not a business man, i'm a business MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
pimp.gif

id scalp them joints without a question too. i aint read the article, so I may be coming from a completely wrong angle, but if this is jay z getting on peoplebout ethics cmon now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

He's bringing out Cam and they are doing Welcome to NY

is he really?

that would be ill though...Empire State Of Mind will have people crying...can't believe I'm missing this and I know a few people going who don'teven like Hov
smh.gif

I'm starting to get extra hyped for the show tonight.

I'm in section 332 row J. I wish I was a little closer but I'm not mad, I'm just happy to be in the building, and only for $54.

normally, i could care less what goes on back east, but you NYC'ers are lucky bastards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think BP3 sucks, but i'd go to a live jay-z show anyday. crappy album or not, jay-z took it back to the culture.

anyone who goes, enjoy it and post the recap please.

^So it will be live?

Ill be mad the whole time Im watching the concert on Fuse knowing that there are a whole other 1-2 hours where we have no clue whats happening on stage.

???

My ticket says 8pm, I guess they will have an opening act that fuse tv wont air?

i'm not sure to be honest

GRRR! I'm so mad I'm not gonna be there!!!.. Oh well, weather sucks, and I rather not travel..

I'm completely lying.. I would definitely travel for him
frown.gif

who is going? me, my girl, my homeboy, and his friend are going. im on a bus from dc as we speak. whats the move after the concert

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

He's bringing out Cam and they are doing Welcome to NY
If it happens that would be EPIC but when speaking with other Friends I doubt it's happening. I wassaying everytime Hova does a major Concert he always has that ONE guest you would never think of him bringing out. Ithink Cam'Ron would be that guest but a few things..

- Even though Cam isn't messing with Jimmy anymore he's still cool with Dame.
- The whole Cam/Tru-Life/Bleek beef.

Back
Top Bottom