Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

I don't know how people called at 12 on the dot and they were told "sold out".

I called at 12:03... got disconnected... called back at 12:08 and got someone.

She found best available in section 211. Off the top of my head, I was like that's the side of the stage.

So I asked her to see what else was out there. She said she couldn't hold the 211's and I said fine, whatever.

Her next search only found single seats available.
eek.gif

I had a 2nd phone going and when THAT lady picked up, she searched and found everything SOLD OUT.

By the time I hung up it was about 12:20.

Tickets were most def still available after 12.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

She found best available in section 211. Off the top of my head, I was like that's the side of the stage.

So I asked her to see what else was out there. She said she couldn't hold the 211's and I said fine, whatever.

eek.gif

I had a 2nd phone going and when THAT lady picked up, she searched and found everything SOLD OUT.

I would imagine the wait time was annoying for those callers

I'm super heated. I tried with the presale and no luck. Then at 12 again and nothing!!!

I was in a 3-hr class, and literally left for an hour to the computers to try and get tickets at 12. Nothing. Kept getting the loading screen, then it wouldcome back "unavailable" .

Originally Posted by SHUGES

eek.gif

couldn't get thru.. online or by phone..

Was able to get 300 Section...just wondering if I should or shouldn't go. Hov will be here on Halloween but I know it won't be nowhere near the 9/11Show.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

wish i had 100 level seats but ill settle for my 205...not gonna lie. im pretty damn excited

At least were in the building
pimp.gif

I don't know why but I heard the Roc boys song play in my head when I read this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Was able to get 300 Section...just wondering if I should or shouldn't go. Hov will be here on Halloween but I know it won't be nowhere near the 9/11 Show.
why wouldn't you go? it seems a bit overhyped but it still should be sick. expect tons of special guest appearances

I managed to get 2 singles :-/ section 211 and 323. which should i sit at?? and now i gotta get rid of the other

I know it doesnt mean anything now but they should of done that 50 dollar thing box office only or phone with a Ny address

and then had online prices higher

that would of stopped the scalpping or atleast cut it back

I really think about 20% of people who bought tickets bought them with the intention of going

oh well you will see me in Sec 314 with my fitted on

^^^ actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea...but it's ticketmaster, they could care less
smh.gif
(I learned my lesson from the NBA draft presale this past summer, I was determined notto let it happen again with this concert)

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

I managed to get 2 singles :-/ section 211 and 323. which should i sit at?? and now i gotta get rid of the other
I'd most definitely take that single off your hands...

I got snubbed in the presale, got through at about 12:02, had 2 pairs in 211 pulled up that the lady lost and then I accidentally hung up, a total disaster.I've had the worst feeling all day.
smh.gif
Oh well, unless I find somethingdecent, until next time.
frown.gif

apparently all my friends managed to get tickets.. idk how but they did.. with little effort compared to me... FML

yeah its my first time messing with ticket master

you live and you learn

but what kind of makes me mad (not as mad as i would be if i didnt have tickets)

is dudes from California buying 12 knowing damn well they not going....im not lying see the music fourm post

Originally Posted by lboiczo

I'm in section 407
indifferent.gif
.. and this was from the presale. I aint mad though.
have you ever been to the garden? this is my first time

how do you think the prespective will be from the side angle like that?

im just wondering cause I have almost the same angle just a little closer

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

yeah its my first time messing with ticket master

you live and you learn

but what kind of makes me mad (not as mad as i would be if i didnt have tickets)

is dudes from California buying 12 knowing damn well they not going....im not lying see the music fourm post
I agree with you man,
smh.gif
at these peoplescrewing NY'ers out of this concert

sick.gif
at some of these resell prices

stub hub shouldn't allow resale of charity events.. not being salty either.. in general for all charity events.. its just not right

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

stub hub shouldn't allow resale of charity events.. not being salty either.. in general for all charity events.. its just not right
stub hub had like 190 tickets available last night before tickets even went on sale
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom