Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I got 2 for sec 129.. kind of upset cause I had everything ready for presale and they did us dirty for those with citi cards.. I wanted floor seats but these will do
If you didnt get through at 9 like me just be happy youll be in the building
grin.gif

Damn I failed. I tried on a pc and laptop. 5 Browsers each. And phone calling both numbers. For 45 minutes. *$%
mad.gif

This has to be the most bs ticket sale ever, how the hell do you get an error message at 12 on the dot.

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Damn I failed. I tried on a pc and laptop. 5 Browsers each. And phone calling both numbers. For 45 minutes. *$%
mad.gif

I had both a pc and a laptop when tickets went on sale at 9 and missed

Got 2 tickets my boy is about to just get one offline the akline triomade it in the building
laugh.gif
ill give yall the story later CRAZY MADNESS WENT ON

HAd 2 browsers going @ the same time 9am on the dot..Both logged in had to wait up to 11 minutes for the first browser.and 7 for the second browser the browserwindow comes up and BOOM tickets in the 400s im like ehh whatever im in the building i check out..and then the second browser comes up for tickets in the200's but i didnt get em..Well im glad im in the building but 400 is rediculous...Oh well < >

1st thing 1st, the Garden is mad small, wherever your seat is you've got a decent view. Trust me, I was in the club suites last week for a spanish concertand those are between the 300 & 400 sections.

But I logged in to the presale to give it a try, 9:01 I selected 6 tickets and they were in the 400 section almost behind the stage...lol
2nd try....I tried for 2 and got them in the 300s row A! beautiful.

Most presales include mostly 300 or 400 sections, maybe a few closer sections.

Tried again at noon and I was shutout like the Kanye MSG concert. zilch!

I've seen Jay-Z about 6x, not too interested in going to this especially since it's going to be on tv. Fade to Black was the most ridiculous concert heever did, doubt he still has the energy to set it off like that.

I threw them up on craigslist, $150 each or trade for ipod touch/laptop. So what it's charity, my $130 still went to the 9/11 fund, the rest can pay myrent.

Originally Posted by Stixx

I'm on the floor...Section 3...
pimp.gif

Bout to sell my ticket...I'm seeing ppl on craigslist and eBay selling theirs for $250...and there's is in the 200 + section...
It's only one though...Gon sell mine for $350 or best offer...

I called at 12:00 on the dot and it told me all sold out as well.

Luckily a friend was able to get me 2 extras in the 300s.

I was real mad, Joe Jackson, at first untill he called me at 12:15 with the good news. I'm going to get BP3 now!

Back
Top Bottom