Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

I'll be there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Damn, so it's not looking good for the rest of us that have to until 12 then?

A lot of people who failed at 9 am will be waiting at 12

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

They ask for an offer code or promo password when I try and find tickets with Citi. This is terrible
You need to put in the first 6 numbers of your citi card number on the front (that's the password)

I got 2 tickets for 300 seatings.

I'm more than happy with that. It's not the greatest seats but I went to a Jay concert at MSG before with seatings around this area and it was stillgreat.
I paid 150 for those and he only performed half the night.

Can't wait.

+$* man. I've been on that loading screen like 5 times. Then it tells me they unavailable. I had my citi card mad souped and all. I got class in 30 mins,IMa be tight if I dont get them. Idc what seats they are.

I dont know but this +!+ killin me..

i've been on that screen like 6 times already, and it keeps coming back as unavailable.

^^ how many tickets are you asking for?

you can also try calling them (but the wait time might be annoying)..

I think the presale is over, when I called they said seats are no longer available
tired.gif

NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE?!?!

j/k... maybe they are unavaible right now, and they'll go back on sale at 12 to everyone. They probably sold out all the seats they had reserved for thepre sale.

Originally Posted by Her Sole

. maybe they are unavaible right now, and they'll go back on sale at 12 to everyone. They probably sold out all the seats they had reserved for the pre sale.

yea, that's what happened

good luck to everyone at 12 pm

doesn't matter where your seats are.. as long as your there.. its Jay at the Garden which means tons of surprise guests and an awesome show.. 5 min left..I hope I can score tickets..

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Hov just sold out the Garden in 1 minute..
eek.gif

are you serious? 12 pm tickets just sold out?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
man I'm happy I got my ticket this morning...

Back
Top Bottom