Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Ryda421

what a way to make money off a tragedy
smh.gif

grin.gif
100% is going to charity

" 9/11 charity concert"

you don't really know that, don't ALWAYS believe what you hear, just like when this wrapper said he was going to "retire"
eyes.gif

meh

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

what a way to make money off a tragedy
smh.gif

grin.gif
100% is going to charity

" 9/11 charity concert"

you don't really know that, don't ALWAYS believe what you hear, just like when this wrapper said he was going to "retire"
eyes.gif

meh

Just stop man...you just didn't read it fam lol

Gonna have to cut my classes on Tuesday. I'ma go mad early. I'm trying to find someone with a Citi card so I can buy them during the pre-sale.

I will be there though, somehow someway.

Im bout to just camp out maybe i could be on the news as the first dudethere
laugh.gif
imma have my macbook on deck with my iphone tethered .. just in case id have all ends covered..
laugh.gif
imma order some online and in person imma makethis camp out worth it havent camped out in 3 years for anything

Ticketmaster states that......Tickets are not available at the box office on the first day of the public on sale.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

getting mine at 9 am online....CANT WAIT!

Online sales start at 12:tongue:m if im not mistaken...and i pray that i am mistaken...but check ticketmaster

Man what the hell?!?!

I thought general release of tickets was at 9a?

Are you guys saying there is only a pre-sale to Citi members at 9a and that the general sale is at noon?!?!
mad.gif

Man... @%#* ticketmaster
smh.gif

they saying its sold out already. i searched for tickets in the first 2 minutes and they gave me section 339 smh. Yes im salty

t3b....

Go to Ticketmaster.com

Click "music" at the top of the screen

Scroll to rap & hip hop and click that

Jay is the 5th name from the top

On the right, it says "find tickets"

If you are an AMEX member or a Citi member, you can get tickets now.

I got section 420
sick.gif
and section 427
sick.gif
sick.gif
and tossed them back.

Tickets are still on sale though.

They ask for an offer code or promo password when I try and find tickets with Citi. This is terrible

citi card didn't do jack, i was on livenation and they said go to ticketmaster.. by the time i got to ticketmaster it was like 9-06 and it said amex orciti card. I called they aid on the phone is only amex and online is citi card. i tried online my wait time was like 12 minutes they gave me some section 220which i dont want.. yes im tight

Back
Top Bottom