Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Section 205 row B
pimp.gif

what sucks is resellers are gonna jack up the prices and the tickets are going to charity.. i dont wanna pay someone mad $ for them to be ripping off charity

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

1 second u sell out the garden had to be BS impossible

I agree. I was on there at 12 exactly and had the account ready and everything and it still said unavailable.

i got thru on the phone and it said sold out... there was nothing available in under a min.. is that possible?

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

1 second u sell out the garden had to be BS impossible

well they were already selling tickets at 9 a.m, but damn this has to hurt for the general public

I had someone on the line who had 2 pairs in the 200's for me, she lost the tickets and then I accidentally hung up. Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

fusetv.jpg
all hope is now lost.. i feel like something fishy went down that tickets were gone so quick.. they let too many get sold in that presale..presales FTL

^^^ i agree with you man, I have a family member who works for the garden and he couldnt get tickets at all
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
at how I managed to get through

anyone wanna send a PM? lol jk not trying to get banned... but yeah.. resellers should feel guilty on this one.. they stealing money from charity.. esp 9/11workers families.. that is real real messed up

gotta try and see if any of the homies scooped up some extra tickets.. hope i get lucky

I got 2 for sec 129.. kind of upset cause I had everything ready for presale and they did us dirty for those with citi cards.. I wanted floor seats but thesewill do

Back
Top Bottom