Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Okay someone help me out I'm in sec 314 in the garden. How is that? Is dude gonna look like an ant?
look up the seating chart

Originally Posted by Stixx

Okay someone help me out I'm in sec 314 in the garden. How is that? Is dude gonna look like an ant?
you're all good, here's the view from say section 345ish
politovega501128.jpg

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

politovega501128.jpg

O wait...there's a concert going on in the background??
I couldn't keep my eye off the right side of the pic...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

got my 6 at 12 on the dot. smfh at the presale.. im happy though, got section 205 row C....like the dude said above, the garden is small so any seat will bepretty good

politovega501128.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

most definately appreaciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

got my 6 at 12 on the dot. smfh at the presale.. im happy though, got section 205 row C....like the dude said above, the garden is small so any seat will be pretty good
I think your right behind me
laugh.gif

I sat at section 300ish for Glow in the dark and the seats were fine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

politovega501128.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

most definately appreaciated
pimp.gif

forget tickets... how does that thang smell?

I'm about to buy the cheapest tickets on stubhub. On Livenation it says its at 8 PM but on stubhub it says 7PM tho. Btw is it possible to get scammed onstubhub like get fake tickets or something. Never ordered from there before.

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

I'm about to buy the cheapest tickets on stubhub. On Livenation it says its at 8 PM but on stubhub it says 7PM tho. Btw is it possible to get scammed on stubhub like get fake tickets or something. Never ordered from there before.
lol thanks for the compliments on the wifey, she loves them

I've sold plenty on stubhub but never purchased. I would take caution on the printout tickets, anybody can print out 2 copies, give you one and then showup at the garden before you. Really easy to get ripped off. I chose will-call, i think I can get them tommorrow.

impossible to get scammed on stubhub. stubhub is as legit as it gets, and you pick up the hard copy tickets from their office which is like 5 blocks away fromthe garden.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

impossible to get scammed on stubhub. stubhub is as legit as it gets, and you pick up the hard copy tickets from their office which is like 5 blocks away from the garden.

I guess if you get the hard copy tickets from the office its impossible to get scammed but delivery method says fedex overnight. Think thats still absolutelylegit?

I think so because stubhub is a real company I always get my tickets from there. I guess they will just ship you the hard copy tickets overnight. Whatever issold goes through stubhub, so they probably check real or not. maybe give them a call, but I buy from there 99% of the time.

@Nacho i see and appreicate your picture on many levels but as you can see in the picture

n4dtog.gif

(Also seating chart for those who dont know)

So my question is are you sure im not gonna be looking at dudes side mug shot pic all night?

well he ain't going to be looking at the twinkle in your eye all night, but you got a good elevated view of the entire stage & band. you're good

[h1]Jay-Z fans lose out on charity tickets to scalpers[/h1][h3]World Entertainment News Network[/h3][h4]Sept. 8, 2009, 1:37PM[/h4]
Jay-Z fans have been left outraged after tickets for the rapper's upcoming 9/11 benefit concert in NewYork were snapped up by scalpers.

The rap superstar recently announced he would be playing a charity show at Madison Square Garden on theeighth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks to celebrate the release of his new album The Blueprint 3 and raise money for a goodcause.

Pre-sale tickets were made available to CitiBank customers at 9 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday morning on theTicketmaster Web site - three hours before going on general sale.

But when fans logged online at noon to purchase their tickets for the special gig, many were notified therewere no seats left - only to find the $54.50 tickets on sale at highly inflated prices on Ticketmaster's resale Web site, TicketsNow.com, and similaragencies.

Some stubs for the benefit concert, dubbed Answer The Call, were even being touted by ticketscalpers for as much as $3,332 on StubStack.com - more than 61 times their face value.

It's the latest controversy to involve Ticketmaster - company bosses came under fire from BruceSpringsteen in June when fans of the rock legend were forced to pay higher prices for a show on his U.S. tour.

Jay-Z's Madison Square Garden date is his only scheduled show in the New York for2009.

All profits from the concert are due to go to the New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children'sBenefit Fund, a charity created to support the families of police officers and firefighters who have died in the line of duty.

Back
Top Bottom