Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

late with this.. known about this for a week or two already.. def gonna try to get tickets.. last Jay concert I went to was him and Mary J and I was very let down.. but I feel like this one will actually be good.. plus the money goes to something good so i'll gladly buy
quite the opposite for me... Last jay z concert i went to was soooo crazy!!
it was screamfest 07 lol
this show supposedly made history... it was supposed to be a Ciara and TI
but towards the end!!!

T.I., Jay-Z, Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Ciara, Kanye West and 50 Cent. all on stage it was crazy man!

am3was.jpg

and jay said there will be guest appearances in this one.. so i have great expectations for this one.
pimp.gif

i'm going to try and get tickets. i hope he doesn't have any wack special guests but i have a feeling he is going to have a bunch of lame mainstreamdudes.

sick.gif
do you guys really think ticketsare going to sell out THAT quick? im trying to buy the tickets online, so your saying im going to have to camp out for the tickets??

Originally Posted by chris steez

sick.gif
do you guys really think tickets are going to sell out THAT quick? im trying to buy the tickets online, so your saying im going to have to camp out for the tickets??

camping out in front of MSG is going to be wild
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...you might have to be there by 5:00 a.m

I would take my chances online on ticketmaster

Yeah, they changed the presale dates. It was actaully suppose to be yesterday (8-31-09) But they pushed it back over the weekend. More anticipation perhaps.

will be out of the country when tickets go on sale but ill find a way ...

Back
Top Bottom