January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Catching up on NXT

- Io finally hit a clean moonsault :pimp:

- the MMA Horsewomen are still green but def did better than I expected.

- Dijakovic's finisher
picard.png
picard.png
why he wash the homie T0INE T0INE like that? But he's def getting a main roster push the moment Vince sees him.

- Heavy Machinery vs UE should be cool. Still afraid for Tucker & Otis depending on what brand they get put on.

- Cage match delivered. Can't really go wrong with Allstar & Gargano. And the (brief) #DIY reunion at the end that had Gargano looking super conflicted about it while Ciampa was like :D was great :lol: :pimp:

NXT does long term storylines really well man.

Last edited:
Let me break character for a sec but this model I've been following for awhile wants to be a WWE star now

- Dijakovic's finisher
picard.png
picard.png
why he wash the homie T0INE T0INE like that? But he's def getting a main roster push the moment Vince sees him

I'm watching NXT now and its laughable to me that there was discussion of having a WWE Horsewomen v. MMA Horsewomen match.

Ronda and The Basz are the goods and could more than hold their own against Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky; but female Big Cass and Roddy's marginally hot wife though:

200.gif

Those two ain't IT.

Ronda and Baszler being so good in a relatively short time doesn't help either, because it show just how big the gap is between the four women.

Speaking of IT, Io Shirai can get IT with her cute self.

I'm watching NXT now and its laughable to me that there was discussion of having a WWE Horsewomen v. MMA Horsewomen match.

Ronda and The Basz are the goods and could more than hold their own against Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and Becky; but female Big Cass and Roddy's marginally hot wife though:

200.gif

Those two ain't IT.

Ronda and Baszler being so good in a relatively short time doesn't help either, because it show just how big the gap is between the four women.

Speaking of IT, Io Shirai can get IT with her cute self.

Duke and Shafir need to stay in NXT for a long time but they'll def get hot shotted to the main roster way too soon.

Absolutely agree with the bolded :pimp: #TeamThighMeat

Brother truth. What’s on your agenda today?

Going to be a painfully slow day at work man. :lol: Currently hungry and venturing down a rabbit hole of Early WCW and NWA promos. Might get my son from school early since he’s under the weather. Probably do some last minute Christmas shopping tonight. How about you?

Back
Top Bottom