January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I know it’s probably been posted, but what’s up with Cody, Bucks, Ibushi, And Scurll opening their own promotion with the Jaguar’s owner?..

It's the last show of the year as we celebrate the holidays with a deep dive into WWE ECW. Honestly thats about it!

VRTL #78 - THE WWECW EPISODE by Virtual Pros | Free Listening on SoundCloud

@ultimo al

Nobody's gettin any bigger than this

I believe Tip's portions were all off the top of the head and then the Beasties built the rest of the song around that

You can hear him starting to laugh when he's talking about the Timbos on his toes

I saw ATCQ with The Beastie Boys perform together live in concert during the summer of '94...
This was when Midnight Marauders & Ill Communication were newly released & hot in the streets!

Of course they performed 'Get It Together' among other classic joints...arguably the meeting point
of both groups musical peaks. 8) Crazy that was almost 25 years ago! :wow:

D deleted

lxyhst9uzh521.jpg

What matches are set up for this?

Maybe I should go

I saw ATCQ with The Beastie Boys perform together live in concert during the summer of '94...
This was when Midnight Marauders & Ill Communication were newly released & hot in the streets!

Of course they performed 'Get It Together' among other classic joints...arguably the meeting point
of both groups musical peaks. 8) Crazy that was almost 25 years ago! :wow:

D deleted

I'm still hot about this. My one and only chance to see the Beasties was a double bill with Rage Against the Machine. Had tickets and everything. Like 3 weeks before the show, Mike D fell of his bike and jacked up his shoulder. Cancelled the show, then Rage broke up a few months later and that was the last time they were anywhere close to my area.

Back
Top Bottom